07-05-2018, 10:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi, I share the source of a super force host tool that I just created in C# [WPF].
It contains the force host and also the 18 players, and everything can be turned off.
It is only in CCAPI.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source : You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Total : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by tobi59320 ; 07-21-2019 at 11:06 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to tobi59320 for this useful post:

rezqs, sethdm02
08-04-2018, 02:05 AM #2
Nice Tool my Dude

The following user thanked sethdm02 for this useful post:

tobi59320
08-12-2018, 08:07 AM #3
question? probably stupid for asking but I get a moderate NAT and am trying to get people in my lobby and no one joins lol i cant get an open nat, and i remember seeing a tool that gives you an open nat, a response would be appreciated
08-12-2018, 09:00 AM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by sethdm02 View Post
question? probably stupid for asking but I get a moderate NAT and am trying to get people in my lobby and no one joins lol i cant get an open nat, and i remember seeing a tool that gives you an open nat, a response would be appreciated

Are you using a tool to spoof your IP or are you using a VPN/NFO? Sometimes those can affect players ability to join you.

If its just your internet you can look up how to get your NAT from Type 2 to Type 1. If you test your connection on ps3 it'll probably say yours is Type 2. Just work on getting it to Type 1.

Thats the only way i know. Hope you fix it Smile
08-12-2018, 03:24 PM #5
erm, no im using my own server
07-09-2019, 08:47 PM #6
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Ok, this is going to be the dumbest question in history. How can I use this as my force host tool, to get 18 players, but also use a menu (Like Phantom?)

Is that even possible? The Phantom menu has a great force host tool, but I like the 18 player idea.
Last edited by X-Nothing-X ; 07-09-2019 at 08:47 PM.
07-21-2019, 09:32 PM #7
Originally posted by X-Nothing-X View Post
Ok, this is going to be the dumbest question in history. How can I use this as my force host tool, to get 18 players, but also use a menu (Like Phantom?)

Is that even possible? The Phantom menu has a great force host tool, but I like the 18 player idea.

If it is with the phantom, the host strength of the phantom is the same as this except that it is more adjustable. But if you ever want to activate it with the tool to put the version where the number of players does not change. You activate it before connecting the phantom but you will not be able to change it anymore. Once the phantom will connect
10-08-2019, 08:58 PM #8
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
write A STEP by step tut for us oldies who forgot everything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo