03-25-2013, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

Well here are some picture on how the tool will look like:

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from splitscreen.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game.

Credits:[/B]
- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:03 AM.

The following 102 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, -JM-, {H} | Exception, {JC}Modz, Alex-George-HnM, Alexon, AMNE, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, B o n e, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, Bengalsfan Modz, BrinkerzHD, BVBdede, Capo837, chuck54321, Chxii, ciccione98, cod5cl, Crashradio98-, Dazza1234567890, Riften, devilzknight82, Diversify, eLysiium-, Felipe Guerra, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GodlyBeAsT95, Hmoob_Mods, imeparsaa2, ImGsus, ImTrippinHoes, Ismaeel74, ITAzMoDz, iTrexk, ResistTheJamsha, jordanhumphries, Justin, kaasrand, KrElZo, Kush Friendly, kyleaustin, Kyzhh, LBJ6 is Clutch, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, modz987, Mui_G, Neutral_Twistt, Hayden, Polaris, Pr0bL3MzZ, ProStone-, Pulsar877, qNSp, Rangers 1690, Restrain, RevClanTV, Rick, SC58, Script Kiddie, SiLeX15, Sirprizer, Slice, smashedya, Snipesome, SonyBlack, SubTheKy3s, T0ngan, Texas_Ogstien, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Txctical, Volbeat, wilman31894, Wretch 32, x AsTroNoMiA x, X-GHOST-X, xBeNDeRx, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xkoeckiiej, xMotionxLobbies, xokumura18x, xRemixxHD, xXGRIM_REAPERXx and 2 other users.

The following 5 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

GE90, joni_djESP, Newelly, SneakyJewTheScammer
03-26-2013, 11:20 AM #92
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Originally posted by Burn View Post
yo red, is it for splitscreen unlocking only or work online too?

It is actually, but this could be used to get stats stuck online, using the Resistence FoM glitch, just search for it on youtube, it's the same as mw2, since the iw game engine didn't change much Smile
03-26-2013, 11:22 AM #93
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Yes finally someone figured it out gosh!!!

so i need Resistance Fall Of Man to get it online? that gay lol
03-26-2013, 12:44 PM #94
Gangsta66
Do a barrel roll!
Great find Smile!
03-26-2013, 03:03 PM #95
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Yes finally someone figured it out gosh!!!

So it's this method. It has to be the full game ??
Last edited by Fleek Designs ; 03-26-2013 at 03:10 PM.
03-26-2013, 03:05 PM #96
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TRILLStudio View Post
So how do we do it without bypass ? in the video he bypassed. And since he found the video and can you tell us how to do it.

I have tried everything in the video multiple times.... since he said he doesn't have a jb PS3 that means that we won't have to bypass with CFW... Even though bypass is patched, maybe there is a way to do it without bypassing. I'm going to try LAN party right now.
03-26-2013, 03:16 PM #97
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by BASEBALL View Post
I have tried everything in the video multiple times.... since he said he doesn't have a jb PS3 that means that we won't have to bypass with CFW... Even though bypass is patched, maybe there is a way to do it without bypassing. I'm going to try LAN party right now.

I guess we need the resistance game. It is only $3 , that is nothing so I will get it and try . If it don't work I am throwing the game out the window

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by xSonoro View Post

It is actually, but this could be used to get stats stuck online, using the Resistence FoM glitch, just search for it on youtube, it's the same as mw2, since the iw game engine didn't change much Smile

Did you try it yourself to see if it worked ?
03-26-2013, 03:16 PM #98
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TRILLStudio View Post
I guess we need the resistance game. It is only $3 , that is nothing so I will get it and try . If it don't work I am throwing the game out the window

If it works let me know and I will buy one lol
03-26-2013, 03:18 PM #99
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
OKay but I am going to try the demo first.
03-26-2013, 04:57 PM #100
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Could someone reply see if it works? Or send me error save so i can try it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo