03-25-2013, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

Well here are some picture on how the tool will look like:

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from splitscreen.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game.

Credits:[/B]
- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:03 AM.

The following 102 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, -JM-, {H} | Exception, {JC}Modz, Alex-George-HnM, Alexon, AMNE, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, B o n e, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, Bengalsfan Modz, BrinkerzHD, BVBdede, Capo837, chuck54321, Chxii, ciccione98, cod5cl, Crashradio98-, Dazza1234567890, Riften, devilzknight82, Diversify, eLysiium-, Felipe Guerra, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GodlyBeAsT95, Hmoob_Mods, imeparsaa2, ImGsus, ImTrippinHoes, Ismaeel74, ITAzMoDz, iTrexk, ResistTheJamsha, jordanhumphries, Justin, kaasrand, KrElZo, Kush Friendly, kyleaustin, Kyzhh, LBJ6 is Clutch, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, modz987, Mui_G, Neutral_Twistt, Hayden, Polaris, Pr0bL3MzZ, ProStone-, Pulsar877, qNSp, Rangers 1690, Restrain, RevClanTV, Rick, SC58, Script Kiddie, SiLeX15, Sirprizer, Slice, smashedya, Snipesome, SonyBlack, SubTheKy3s, T0ngan, Texas_Ogstien, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Txctical, Volbeat, wilman31894, Wretch 32, x AsTroNoMiA x, X-GHOST-X, xBeNDeRx, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xkoeckiiej, xMotionxLobbies, xokumura18x, xRemixxHD, xXGRIM_REAPERXx and 2 other users.

The following 5 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

GE90, joni_djESP, Newelly, SneakyJewTheScammer
04-06-2013, 09:30 AM #200
im sorry but i know the way Red but it dont work????? well im still not sharing because he the creator has a point guys.
04-07-2013, 10:45 AM #201
very nice ! but could you please tell me in pm or on this forum how to copy the split screen stats to my online account please? i don't know how to do this. could you please tell it to me? thanks
keep up the good work!
04-10-2013, 04:39 AM #202
Zen10
Keeper
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

ohh general tip there's a way to make your online profile to copy your split screen stats and stuff which I won't tell
you got to figure it out yourself.. it's kind of like MW2 back in the day Happy

You must login or register to view this content. <--- Error File ("BLES01431")

You must login or register to view this content. <--- Error File ("BLUS30838")

- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X

alright here what i tired so far n no luck mw2 way no luck tired different ways with 2 pad still no luck even tired the two player prestige token glitch way but it might be away to do using this way because it a way to glitch ur online stats in a splitscreen but am nearly out of ideas i tried looking the error code before and still it comes back to my normal stats even after while it saying fetching online bla bla .. backed out reloaded it came back into the split screen and no luck i though i ask you if it like the old mw2 way u just mean we need to glitch the fetching online stats on the split screen and error it so it jams and we can use the stat data that we want but i just wanna know do we need error files because i even tired reloading it after it says fetching online on my third pad but no luck :( but got to say love the tool it pretty good and like this test u put out am just trying to see if i can crack lol Smile
04-10-2013, 06:14 AM #203
splitscreen only????
04-10-2013, 08:25 AM #204
Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

ohh general tip there's a way to make your online profile to copy your split screen stats and stuff which I won't tell

- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X

Unable to read beyond the end of stream
04-10-2013, 08:43 AM #205

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X

please make a ERROR file for BLES01428! please
04-10-2013, 02:17 PM #206
Zen10
Keeper
Originally posted by Evangelo
please make a ERROR file for BLES01428! please

I made the error myself its not hard but your still going to have to resign it xploder to get it work because mw3 data protected but i will explain how to do it first make a save on spilt screen called ERROR then copy that on to a usb bring it to ur laptop download the blus save error file from this thread and rename the file name to BLES0128 then copy the param.sfo data from ur save data into the error file that you just renamed thats the error file now all you have to do is reasign it Smile
04-10-2013, 03:26 PM #207
Originally posted by SubTheKy3s View Post
Anybody that needs Region code BLES01428 here it is Spoon fed lol You must login or register to view this content.

Look through previous posts people. I posted an error file under that region code.
04-10-2013, 04:12 PM #208
Originally posted by Zen10 View Post
I made the error myself its not hard but your still going to have to resign it xploder to get it work because mw3 data protected but i will explain how to do it first make a save on spilt screen called ERROR then copy that on to a usb bring it to ur laptop download the blus save error file from this thread and rename the file name to BLES0128 then copy the param.sfo data from ur save data into the error file that you just renamed thats the error file now all you have to do is reasign it Smile

thx alot ! but i'm not good with this can u make a download link on mediafire or something with your ERROR save file for BLES01428 please? that would be a lot easier for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo