03-25-2013, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

Well here are some picture on how the tool will look like:

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from splitscreen.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game.

Credits:[/B]
- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:03 AM.

The following 102 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, -JM-, {H} | Exception, {JC}Modz, Alex-George-HnM, Alexon, AMNE, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, B o n e, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, Bengalsfan Modz, BrinkerzHD, BVBdede, Capo837, chuck54321, Chxii, ciccione98, cod5cl, Crashradio98-, Dazza1234567890, Riften, devilzknight82, Diversify, eLysiium-, Felipe Guerra, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GodlyBeAsT95, Hmoob_Mods, imeparsaa2, ImGsus, ImTrippinHoes, Ismaeel74, ITAzMoDz, iTrexk, ResistTheJamsha, jordanhumphries, Justin, kaasrand, KrElZo, Kush Friendly, kyleaustin, Kyzhh, LBJ6 is Clutch, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, modz987, Mui_G, Neutral_Twistt, Hayden, Polaris, Pr0bL3MzZ, ProStone-, Pulsar877, qNSp, Rangers 1690, Restrain, RevClanTV, Rick, SC58, Script Kiddie, SiLeX15, Sirprizer, Slice, smashedya, Snipesome, SonyBlack, SubTheKy3s, T0ngan, Texas_Ogstien, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Txctical, Volbeat, wilman31894, Wretch 32, x AsTroNoMiA x, X-GHOST-X, xBeNDeRx, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xkoeckiiej, xMotionxLobbies, xokumura18x, xRemixxHD, xXGRIM_REAPERXx and 2 other users.

The following 5 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

GE90, joni_djESP, Newelly, SneakyJewTheScammer
07-12-2013, 06:58 PM #326
also heres the other way to do it :p have fun guys
07-12-2013, 09:52 PM #327
Its Coding
Do a barrel roll!
Speedy ill resign your save i have an idea too
Originally posted by urself View Post
the more u guys keep posting on here saying "how do u do it, plz help" your never gona get an answer. Just let this post die out & eventually, someone will post how to do itSmile thts my idea...:d
07-19-2013, 12:38 PM #328
Jrichman
Gym leader
I've Might Of Found How To Get Split Screen Offline To Online Smile
07-23-2013, 06:36 PM #329
I remember when MW3 was first released I searched everywhere for one of these, finally I see it even though it's been a few months since it was released! Happy Good job Red-Eye. Keep up the good work! Smile
07-25-2013, 03:33 AM #330
pcweekly
Bounty hunter
thank you for your sharing! please advise, if i can use it in 4.46 OFW (no need to jailbreak). Also, can you elaborate more details in how to copy the save from splitscreen...thanks for your help in advance!
07-25-2013, 05:39 AM #331
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by StickyHFH View Post
I know how to do it, it is just like mw2 I will tell you add me on skype: Schtiikay
Everyone says that don't work bro I think he's fucking with us
07-25-2013, 06:51 AM #332
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks Red! Works fine
08-02-2013, 03:25 PM #333
Default Avatar
mark25
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26274[/ATTACH]

any help would be great chhers
08-03-2013, 11:28 AM #334
Shief7
Haxor!
How come when I open it the window it isnt full, for example you cant see like half the other side or atleast a quarter of it...? Please help! Also if any one can get me into a mod lobby or get me unlock all / Master prestige, PM my psn : Shief7 or Yahoo: [email][email protected][/email], Thank you, Robert V.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo