03-25-2013, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

Well here are some picture on how the tool will look like:

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from splitscreen.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game.

Credits:[/B]
- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:03 AM.

The following 102 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, -JM-, {H} | Exception, {JC}Modz, Alex-George-HnM, Alexon, AMNE, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, B o n e, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, Bengalsfan Modz, BrinkerzHD, BVBdede, Capo837, chuck54321, Chxii, ciccione98, cod5cl, Crashradio98-, Dazza1234567890, Riften, devilzknight82, Diversify, eLysiium-, Felipe Guerra, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GodlyBeAsT95, Hmoob_Mods, imeparsaa2, ImGsus, ImTrippinHoes, Ismaeel74, ITAzMoDz, iTrexk, ResistTheJamsha, jordanhumphries, Justin, kaasrand, KrElZo, Kush Friendly, kyleaustin, Kyzhh, LBJ6 is Clutch, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, modz987, Mui_G, Neutral_Twistt, Hayden, Polaris, Pr0bL3MzZ, ProStone-, Pulsar877, qNSp, Rangers 1690, Restrain, RevClanTV, Rick, SC58, Script Kiddie, SiLeX15, Sirprizer, Slice, smashedya, Snipesome, SonyBlack, SubTheKy3s, T0ngan, Texas_Ogstien, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Txctical, Volbeat, wilman31894, Wretch 32, x AsTroNoMiA x, X-GHOST-X, xBeNDeRx, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xkoeckiiej, xMotionxLobbies, xokumura18x, xRemixxHD, xXGRIM_REAPERXx and 2 other users.

The following 5 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

GE90, joni_djESP, Newelly, SneakyJewTheScammer
03-25-2013, 01:15 AM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Good work Winky Winky
03-25-2013, 01:15 AM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Nice red Happy
03-25-2013, 01:18 AM #4
Thank you! :kiss:
03-25-2013, 01:24 AM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

ohh general tip there's a way to make your online profile to copy your split screen stats and stuff which I won't tell
you got to figure it out yourself.. it's kind of like MW2 back in the day Happy

Nice tool Bud :y:
03-25-2013, 01:28 AM #6
Newelly
Can’t trickshot me!
Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

ohh general tip there's a way to make your online profile to copy your split screen stats and stuff which I won't tell

stop linking your content on skype; maybe you wouldn't of received my groan.
03-25-2013, 01:29 AM #7
zOblivious
Climbing up the ladder
Can someone plz tell me how to copy ur split screen stats onto ur actual online profile :(. I can't remember anything from mw2 that's like so long ago. I forgot how to do it. It would be much appreciative if someone can plz tell me. Also nice work with tool Red-Eyes
03-25-2013, 01:30 AM #8
Someone is a hater in here :/
03-25-2013, 02:05 AM #9

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

you say you can get the stuff from splitscreen online care to hint with this old mw2 method I got it around the time you could use 3.55 online when the cfw first came out

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Someone is a hater in here :/

03-25-2013, 02:17 AM #10
Nikola'
Are you high?

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

Credits:
- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43

Im kinda confused..Is this for split-screen or for multiplayer mode?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo