03-27-2013, 12:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,
Today I'm going to release the new version of my app. It's a complete recode of the original app. It should be a lot faster and stable now. I added a lot new functions and more MW2 support. I added RPC support for MW3 and MW2 (Thanks to Choco and iMCSx), this allows me to do a lot more things like the Notification System. Each client will get a Notification if you give him a mod, e.g. "Godmode Given". I also added the option to quickly change the score/timelimit of a lobby and/or change the XP, unlimited lives in SnD and fast restart. If you wannt to use the custom xp or gamemode mods just the last part of the dvar. e.g. you wanna change the xp for a capture in domination to 1000, the dvar would be scr_dom_score_capture 1000, you just need to type capture 1000 in the custom textbox.
Screenshots:

You must login or register to view this content.
thanks to xPreeks!:

If there are any problems connecting/attaching make sure you got the ps3tmapi_net.dll in the same directory as the .exe. If it still doesn't work try connecting/attaching via Target Manager and Debugger, if that also doesn't work it's not the fault of my app. Try the tips in You must login or register to view this content.

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Added an update checker and more credits.
1.1.0 - Various bug fixes, Class Modding Added (AUG, Handgun silencer)
1.1.5 - Fixed connecting/attaching issues, fixed hotkeys
1.2.0 - added reset menu, function to kill client x every 1 sec.
1.2.5 - Added sv_gamesendservercommands for old cods, updated for 1.24!
1.3.0 - bug fixes, spec ops, game modes
1.3.5 - fake clan modding, black ops 1 death machine, grim reaper and valkyrie rockets
1.4.0 - Added RPC, added visions, added models, better kicking
2.0.0 - Recode, MW2 RPC, mw2 client mods, xp mods, gamemode mods, notifications, wallbreach, bo1 blackbird
2.1.0 - bug fixes, antiquit
2.2.0 - load stats, some tools, red aug
2.2.5 - Added AutoKick, tips, auto copy dll
2.3.0 - Added the option to put clients on autokick list, buttons in name
2.3.5 - a lot of bug fixes, chrome players, rapid fire, no recoil, advanced uav, added video to demonstrate xp modding (thanks to xPreeks!)
2.4.0 - Added cbuf_addtext, Auto Shoot, bug fixes, client uav hack, more models, Advertise tab, secret room
3.0.0 - Ghosts support

I hope you Enjoy this program Smile
Last edited by Anera ; 10-31-2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: new version 3.0.0

The following 156 users say thank you to Anera for this useful post:

^TPP^, -JM-, -SuperMan, [COD]Rebug DEX, {H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Nana, Eddie Mac, 2Pac1991, AlabamaHit, AnthonyJLozano, Aphelion09, Bad Luck Brian, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, bf3hacks123, BigGucciSosa300, bilalansari, bomb_squad2012, Brian84, CARDIFF MoDz, Cesei, Chip ♞, Chxii, cod5cl, ContagiousModz, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Dan Dactyl, Devil, Dreammsz, DubstepHD, El_Tito, EnforcEIVIoDz, EternalHabit, ExceptionHell, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, Fizzy Joon, FwiskyFIFA, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Ghost Rolly, Ghozt007, gianluca33, GoML KIID, GtaModDeveloper, gunilla1, H41822, HaXingInc, Heaney, JLM, hkownz, HolyCreepsHacks, ibombo, iiSNiPPEzZxX, iLLy-i, ImAzazel, xShaTTer-, iMoDz-Baptiste, ImPiffHD, InfinityISB4CK, iTпDM, iTruceFret, jackokelly123, JakeP0500, Jalisco123, Jasdeep, JRHEAT41, kalden746, Kevin14256, LightModz, Loxy, M-alShammary, MaJiiCz, Mango_Knife, marcin9-_, Master0wn3r, MegaMister, metoshkata, Milo-, MODZ4FUN420, MOHN, Nicktasticz, MoTmrD, moviedog, Mr.Grinch, mrdarkblue, MrKiller261, MymyMODDING, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Nosawilsno15, John, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OPTIC-M★D丂X, passi0509, perrypus, Peter_Griffin, primetime43 and 56 other users.
03-27-2013, 02:33 PM #20
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post

which game are you trying? I've noticed some problems when switching from mw3 to bo. Try to restart your console.
03-27-2013, 03:13 PM #21
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
Awesome job bro! Winky Winky Really! :happycry:
03-27-2013, 07:51 PM #22
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
I had fun coding this with you, and looking forward to making another app with you in the future.
03-27-2013, 07:57 PM #23
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by BuRn View Post
I had fun coding this with you, and looking forward to making another app with you in the future.

great work bro best tool so far cant wait to see more from you two :P
Last edited by riggstq ; 03-27-2013 at 08:09 PM.
03-27-2013, 10:42 PM #24
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Anera View Post
Hello NGU,
Today I'm going to release my CoD Real Time Editing App. Me and CrEaTiiOn_BuRn worked on it for a couple of weeks now. It Supports MW3 and Black ops 1.
Here are some screenshots and videos:

Starts at around 1:30! Send Me yours and I will include it! (thanks to GoML KIID)

Thanks to BlurzGoHard

If you run into any bugs or problems please report them and I will try to fix them ASAP!

Description:
Unlike other CoD Real Time modding tools this one actually includes more than one CoD. It also has working modded guns (walking ac130 etc) on all maps! It also has something called "exec dvars" this will allow you to execute dvars like scr_sd_numlives 0, to active them just set the dvar, press start, go to options and leave the menu again! It has the following Hotkeys for the host in MW3: G - Godmode, a - ammo, s - save position, b - red boxes, r - refresh clients, 1 - default weapon, 2 - walking ac130, 3 - harrier rockets

Thanks to the following people:

Note: You will need the ps3tmapi_net.dll in the current directory if the app to work properly. You will find it at "C:\Program Files\SN Systems\PS3\bin" if you got the PS3 Target Manager installed.
Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release

P.S.: If you have any suggestions PM me and I will try to add them into the app Smile If you are able to RTE Black ops 2 Zombies and want to help me getting it added to the app PM me please.

You should add something for mw2 and also make it so we can put more cod points if possible and btw this is a great tool.
03-27-2013, 10:45 PM #25
xFlavez
Vault dweller
Great Thread mate, Keep up the great work. Smile
03-28-2013, 05:11 AM #26
binho
Haxor!
picked up where ps3tmapi_net.dll to put the file in the folder?
03-28-2013, 01:37 PM #27
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
to many errors in this tool

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Hello NGU,
Today I'm going to release my CoD Real Time Editing App. Me and CrEaTiiOn_BuRn worked on it for a couple of weeks now. It Supports MW3 and Black ops 1.

Starts at around 1:30! Send Me yours and I will include it! (thanks to GoML KIID)

Thanks to BlurzGoHard

If you run into any bugs or problems please report them and I will try to fix them ASAP!

Description:
Unlike other CoD Real Time modding tools this one actually includes more than one CoD. It also has working modded guns (walking ac130 etc) on all maps! It also has something called "exec dvars" this will allow you to execute dvars like scr_sd_numlives 0, to active them just set the dvar, press start, go to options and leave the menu again! It has the following Hotkeys for the host in MW3: G - Godmode, a - ammo, s - save position, b - red boxes, r - refresh clients, 1 - default weapon, 2 - walking ac130, 3 - harrier rockets

Note: You will need the ps3tmapi_net.dll in the current directory if the app to work properly. You will find it at "C:\Program Files\SN Systems\PS3\bin" if you got the PS3 Target Manager installed.
Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release

P.S.: If you have any suggestions PM me and I will try to add them into the app Smile If you are able to RTE Black ops 2 Zombies and want to help me getting it added to the app PM me please.

and here a error on bo1 when you set level 50 and play a game you get kicked and you need to make the points on ever thing go up super hign
03-28-2013, 01:41 PM #28
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Hello NGU,

Thanks to BlurzGoHard

Description:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release

and just to tell you you need force host in mw3 and bo1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo