03-27-2013, 07:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again ... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which lets you mod your special ops save.

It allows you to change your XP, your special ops rank, your kills, juggernaut kills, Headshots, Waves Survived.

If you want to be on level 55 just put 2176500 in your XP and you'll be instant 55.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from special ops.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")

Thanks HolyCreepHacks for the video Smile
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-19-2014 at 04:09 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Alan., Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., BadChoicesZ, bejekas, BVBdede, cod5cl, devilzknight82, iJosh, Ero5, G-NeR, GFM, Gian_, GodofHosting, hamiltonn1f1, heyog44, HolyCreepsHacks, hqnt, imFearful, iSebastianMoDz, iSyncHacks, iTrexk, ItzNagah, ResistTheJamsha, Jassi123456, jdpflyersfan, LULLINHO, MaJiiCz, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, mullo96, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Polaris, ProStone-, Rebuged, SC58, Script Kiddie, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Slice, SnD_Boosters, SubTheKy3s, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Vziio, waleedeid93, wargod2015770, wiii, X-GHOST-X, xAJM, xePixTvx, xokumura18x

The following user groaned Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

joni_djESP
03-27-2013, 08:00 PM #11
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Thumb up for Red-EyeX32 poop editor, he almost made a tool for every part of every game stare
03-27-2013, 08:14 PM #12
This happen only to me? :s

03-27-2013, 08:17 PM #13
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by AnsityHD View Post
This happen only to me? :s

working fine for me
03-27-2013, 08:35 PM #14
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Look on youtube on how to install and register that .dll

your issue is most likely with the dll you put into the exe when you imported it You must login or register to view this content. this should fix it if installed
03-27-2013, 09:27 PM #15
Great Tool
03-27-2013, 11:29 PM #16
it it offline online

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

it says your data is from an old veersion of the game
03-28-2013, 03:02 PM #17
✯MeRK
Little One
if you are getting msvcr100d.dll missing error then download the file below and follow the instructions in the text file in the folder and it should fix the problem if not then install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

[Removed link until virus scan is provided]
Last edited by divybc ; 03-28-2013 at 08:43 PM.
03-28-2013, 06:55 PM #18
BlurzGoHard
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well hello guys it's me again ... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which lets you mod your special ops save.

It allows you to change your XP, your special ops rank, your kills, juggernaut kills, Headshots, Waves Survived.

If you want to be on level 55 just put 2176500 in your XP and you'll be instant 55.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from special ops.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")

this is nice but im getting the same error as everybody else about a .dll but when i install the redistrubute package it tells me i have a more updated one so ... you should tell us how to fix that would be a sick program but dosent really work it corupts the save :|
03-28-2013, 07:03 PM #19
For everyone having the error (miss DLL) download and install Microsoft C++ both x86 and x64 version. And yes you need to install both.

YOU NEED BOTH

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo