03-27-2013, 07:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again ... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which lets you mod your special ops save.

It allows you to change your XP, your special ops rank, your kills, juggernaut kills, Headshots, Waves Survived.

If you want to be on level 55 just put 2176500 in your XP and you'll be instant 55.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from special ops.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")

Thanks HolyCreepHacks for the video Smile
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-19-2014 at 04:09 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Alan., Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., BadChoicesZ, bejekas, BVBdede, cod5cl, devilzknight82, iJosh, Ero5, G-NeR, GFM, Gian_, GodofHosting, hamiltonn1f1, heyog44, HolyCreepsHacks, hqnt, imFearful, iSebastianMoDz, iSyncHacks, iTrexk, ItzNagah, ResistTheJamsha, Jassi123456, jdpflyersfan, LULLINHO, MaJiiCz, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, mullo96, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Polaris, ProStone-, Rebuged, SC58, Script Kiddie, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Slice, SnD_Boosters, SubTheKy3s, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Vziio, waleedeid93, wargod2015770, wiii, X-GHOST-X, xAJM, xePixTvx, xokumura18x

The following user groaned Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

joni_djESP
03-28-2013, 07:24 PM #20
Originally posted by iTz
if you are getting msvcr100d.dll missing error then download the file below and follow the instructions in the text file in the folder and it should fix the problem if not then install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

msvcr100d.dll : You must login or register to view this content.

the way he imports dll libraries is the issue thats why you need msvcr100d.dll he needs to fix his coding and rebuild the project and i already posted a link directly from microsoft for the download
03-28-2013, 08:00 PM #21
Originally posted by Karma
the way he imports dll libraries is the issue thats why you need msvcr100d.dll he needs to fix his coding and rebuild the project and i already posted a link directly from microsoft for the download

My coding is not causing this...
It's the pfdtool that is, it's a easy fix if you install the Redistributable Package
03-28-2013, 08:42 PM #22
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by iTz
if you are getting msvcr100d.dll missing error then download the file below and follow the instructions in the text file in the folder and it should fix the problem if not then install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

Please provide a virus scan for your link... I have removed it until you do so. After you have done it feel free to post it back along with the scan.
Last edited by divybc ; 03-28-2013 at 09:25 PM.
03-28-2013, 09:19 PM #23
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Please provide a virus scan for your link... I have removed it until you do so. After you have done it feel free to post it back along with the scan.

You have removed the link from the post but you quote the guy before removing the link? /facepalm
03-28-2013, 09:25 PM #24

mediafire has it's own virus scanner "bitdefender", but oh well Ill post one real quick :/
03-28-2013, 09:28 PM #25
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mr.
You have removed the link from the post but you quote the guy before removing the link? /facepalm

Okay, people do make mistakes you know... Sorted it now anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
mediafire has it's own virus scanner "bitdefender", but oh well Ill post one real quick :/

I was talking about the user iTz_Merk-... It was for him to post one ask he just randomly posted a link in your thread.

Since we are on the topic of it then if you could post a quick scan that would be great!

Thanks.
03-28-2013, 09:28 PM #26
Coqui
Former Staff
Okay, people do make mistakes you know... Sorted it now anyway.

All I did was point your mistake I think that might help you in the future. Good you gut hat sorted out. Happy
03-28-2013, 09:30 PM #27
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mr.
All I did was point your mistake I think that might help you in the future. Good you gut hat sorted out. Happy

It will help me, I just didn't like the look of the way you pointed it out. Never mind anyway, thanks.
03-28-2013, 09:33 PM #28
It will help me, I just didn't like the look of the way you pointed it out. Never mind anyway, thanks.

Ohh god my bad lol.. I thought you were reffering to me haha
Posted a virus scan anyways :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo