THREAD: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - MW3 Special Ops Save Editor
  1. 03-27-2013, 02:25 PM
    #1
    Red-EyeX32's Avatar
    Red-EyeX32
    Former Staff
    1,249
    Posts
    62,456
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Well hello guys it's me again ... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which lets you mod your special ops save.

    It allows you to change your XP, your special ops rank, your kills, juggernaut kills, Headshots, Waves Survived.

    If you want to be on level 55 just put 2176500 in your XP and you'll be instant 55.



    How To Use:
    - Well first you will have to make or copy a save from special ops.
    - Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
    - Edit the save however you please.
    - Save all changes made.
    - Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

    - If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

    If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks HolyCreepHacks for the video
    Last edited by Red-EyeX32; 09-18-2014 at 11:09 PM.


  2. The Following User Groaned At Red-EyeX32 For This Awful Post:

    joni_djESP (03-30-2013)

  3. 05-04-2013, 12:07 AM
    #61
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    keep getting error when trying to load profile when im already on the game (not transfering it to ps3)
    Sponsored Links
  4. 05-04-2013, 08:28 AM
    #62
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    I get the program to work but when i put in the ps3 it says not the same version
  5. 05-04-2013, 11:37 AM
    #63
    Red-EyeX32's Avatar
    Red-EyeX32
    Former Staff
    1,249
    Posts
    62,456
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TrollGlitcher [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I get the program to work but when i put in the ps3 it says not the same version
    Watch the video you probably did something wrong
  6. 05-04-2013, 11:46 AM
    #64
    147
    Posts
    345
    Reputation
    Nov 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Another tool Redeye. Teated and works great.
    Cheers Redeye
  7. 05-05-2013, 08:31 AM
    #65
    makeabce's Avatar
    makeabce
    Maggbot timeout!
    537
    Posts
    4,842
    Reputation
    Feb 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Red-EyeX32 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Well hello guys it's me again ... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which lets you mod your special ops save.

    It allows you to change your XP, your special ops rank, your kills, juggernaut kills, Headshots, Waves Survived.

    If you want to be on level 55 just put 2176500 in your XP and you'll be instant 55.



    How To Use:
    - Well first you will have to make or copy a save from special ops.
    - Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
    - Edit the save however you please.
    - Save all changes made.
    - Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

    - If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

    If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks HolyCreepHacks for the video
    The editor opens, but when i open the savefile it comes with this error thing: MSVCR110D.dll
    I tried the same fix thing in your Mw3 Savegame Editor topic,but it didn't work.
  8. 05-05-2013, 08:40 AM
    #66
    Red-EyeX32's Avatar
    Red-EyeX32
    Former Staff
    1,249
    Posts
    62,456
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by makeabce [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The editor opens, but when i open the savefile it comes with this error thing: MSVCR110D.dll
    I tried the same fix thing in your Mw3 Savegame Editor topic,but it didn't work.
    Try downloading this and it should fix your problem [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  9. 05-05-2013, 09:12 AM
    #67
    makeabce's Avatar
    makeabce
    Maggbot timeout!
    537
    Posts
    4,842
    Reputation
    Feb 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Red-EyeX32 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Try downloading this and it should fix your problem [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Do you mean "These"..? Ehh, there is 3 files,wich one? I have no idea.
  10. 05-05-2013, 01:23 PM
    #68
    Mikrofaser's Avatar
    Mikrofaser
    Save Point
    7
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    May 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    when i start the hacked account on spec ops, the system will deranged me
  11. 05-17-2013, 09:06 PM
    #69
    Red-EyeX32's Avatar
    Red-EyeX32
    Former Staff
    1,249
    Posts
    62,456
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mikrofaser [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    when i start the hacked account on spec ops, the system will deranged me
    You probably did something wrong :/
  12. 05-27-2013, 02:47 AM
    #70
    tygouvion123's Avatar
    tygouvion123
    Climbing up the ladder
    452
    Posts
    1,353
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    when i copy my profile after i edited it it gives me an errorld version of game must reset rank and unlocks.anyway how to fix this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •