03-27-2013, 07:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again ... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which lets you mod your special ops save.

It allows you to change your XP, your special ops rank, your kills, juggernaut kills, Headshots, Waves Survived.

If you want to be on level 55 just put 2176500 in your XP and you'll be instant 55.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from special ops.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")

Thanks HolyCreepHacks for the video Smile
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-19-2014 at 04:09 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Alan., Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., BadChoicesZ, bejekas, BVBdede, cod5cl, devilzknight82, iJosh, Ero5, G-NeR, GFM, Gian_, GodofHosting, hamiltonn1f1, heyog44, HolyCreepsHacks, hqnt, imFearful, iSebastianMoDz, iSyncHacks, iTrexk, ItzNagah, ResistTheJamsha, Jassi123456, jdpflyersfan, LULLINHO, MaJiiCz, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, mullo96, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Polaris, ProStone-, Rebuged, SC58, Script Kiddie, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Slice, SnD_Boosters, SubTheKy3s, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Vziio, waleedeid93, wargod2015770, wiii, X-GHOST-X, xAJM, xePixTvx, xokumura18x

The following user groaned Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

joni_djESP
03-29-2013, 12:19 AM #29
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
My coding is not causing this...
It's the pfdtool that is, it's a easy fix if you install the Redistributable Package

you could still fix this pfdtool was based off public info , if you really wanted to you could just code what it does into your tool which should eliminate the need for that file
03-29-2013, 12:31 AM #30
-JM-
Space Ninja
Well hello guys it's me again ... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which lets you mod your special ops save.

It allows you to change your XP, your special ops rank, your kills, juggernaut kills, Headshots, Waves Survived.

If you want to be on level 55 just put 2176500 in your XP and you'll be instant 55.

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

what net.framework we need cause i got 4 and when i try open app i get nothing plz help
03-29-2013, 01:16 AM #31
Originally posted by Karma
you could still fix this pfdtool was based off public info , if you really wanted to you could just code what it does into your tool which should eliminate the need for that file

My application was coded on C# not C.. so yea, I would I implemented it a long time ago

Originally posted by JM
what net.framework we need cause i got 4 and when i try open app i get nothing plz help

It's on Framework 4.5 :/
03-29-2013, 02:01 AM #32
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
nice red :y:
03-29-2013, 06:05 AM #33
Do you need JB?
03-30-2013, 08:40 AM #34
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
Well hello guys it's me again ... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which lets you mod your special ops save.

How To Use:
- Save all changes made.

make a tool that can mod online like reduce recoil like mw2 and change clan to unbound ..etc
03-30-2013, 11:18 AM #35
Wont let me use it in xp well near enough nothing lets me use xp any more, i think imma have to upgrade :/
03-30-2013, 08:01 PM #36
modz987
I am error
Greats tools all of them are very usefull
04-01-2013, 02:08 PM #37
RipperKillerHD
Do a barrel roll!
canu make an xp verisiion plzzz it dosent open with windows xp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo