04-25-2013, 11:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

MW3 EBOOT Builder - Build 1.5.0.0

You must login or register to view this content.

H
i ,

I saw today there has been a new update (1.24) for mw3 then i have update the tool for everyone who have liked this application. I have also fix some bug , and i haven't change a lots the design , i don't have the motivation , it's a old application.

What the tool can it do ?:

-Set XP has much Game Mode.
-Load a Modded Eboot and inject new mods on it.
-Create .ELF File , Write mods on it , and Encrypt in .bin File for your region.
-Encrypt Your Eboot With Keys 3.55 Or 3.60+ (For 4.21/4.30 CFW !)
-Encrypt Debug (FSELFED)
-Decrypt .self , .bin , fself's.
-Set Custom Message.
-Super Force Hosting.
-Some Fun Modz.

Information :

- Please , read the .txt file in my pack .rar for get some infos.
- Don't Remove the .iMCSx File, else you cannot create the Eboot.elf.
- This tool work only with the 1.24 DEFAULT_MP.ELF
- Once you have load your elf or created your new .BIN , The new file is created in the directory "Application Folder"
- Once the application running , all additionnal file will be automatically extracted on your Application Folder.
- When you close this application , all additionnal file extracted will be deleted Smile

Credit :

- Thanks to ChocoErased , BuC-ShoTz , CODGlitcha , TheUnexpected.
- Special Thanks To Ghost_Rolly.
- Special Thanks To Choco.

Changelog :

- 1.0.0.0 (No Released)
- 1.2.0.0 (Initial Release Application)
- 1.2.0.1 (Fixed .RAR Error)
- 1.3.0.0 (Some Stuff)
- 1.3.0.1 (Generated EBOOT.BIN Fixed)
- 1.4.0.0 (Extra Mods Added)
- 1.5.0.0 (Support 1.24 + Bug Fixed)

What Contain The Build 1.5.0.0 ? :

- Full Upgrade to 1.24.
- Decrypt .BIN's , .SELF's & FSELF's.
- Bug Fixed.
- Remove DLC Popup Fixed.
- New Color.

Found Error ? (0)

I wait some errors for fix all error in once.
If you found a bug or a problem , tell me here what is the problem, i will fix ASAP.
If you want i add other mods , send me a private message.

PLEASE , DON'T POST EBOOT THREADS IN THE SECTION MW3 HACK AND EXPLOIT, IT IS NOT NECESSARY /!\

Virus Scan:

Have fun !

The following 108 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Elmas15-, [COD]Rebug DEX, /SneakerStreet/, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, DIRTY SMASHER, Eddie Mac, A_Gen_Fiasco, AlecKeaneDUB, AlexNGU, Ansity., anxify, Apple Bloom, B3ngModz, BASEBALL4EVER12, Boliberrys, BrutalityMW3, Chip ♞, Chxii, codmadz332, ComgeniesModz, ContagiousModz, DaveMan_v3, de3productions, Devil, Dhaax., ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, Father Luckeyy, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T ZoRo, Funzaur, FwiskyFIFA, gaming_nation, GE90, Gendjisan, Geo, goldo215, JLM, hibye3, HolyCreepsHacks, HyJacker, Immaculate., ImSooCool, IntarPops, Island Time, ResistTheJamsha, justeve, jwm614, killa skillz, LittleEvo, lucasaf01, Lucy Pinder, Luxify, Machiavelli_23, ManderModz, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maty360414, metoshkata, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, MOHN, moka, Nicktasticz, moviedog, MRHackzFTW, MrKiller261, Murkicidal, Nothingbutbread, Percy, Rebuged, Rhizx, Rogue_Wolf, SC58, seanhellen, SeeNoKey, Shark, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Slice, smashedya, SnaY, someoneelse12, Spewfr, suky xiong, Super Spikes2, Taylors Bish, TheGreatestSyn, TheJaRniBoi, TheUnexpected, Ciri, WeJailbreakYou, worrorfight, x_dustyduff_x, xFlavez and 8 other users.
01-09-2014, 10:06 AM #101
Default Avatar
tuuba
Capture the flag and demolition @ MW3 1.24 XP doesent work. Im using Rebug 4.46 REX. Please fix. Great tool! Smile
02-04-2014, 07:52 AM #102
RebugAlex
Little One
awesome work
02-15-2014, 07:23 AM #103
bloodthugga
Bounty hunter
is not super force host
02-16-2014, 12:25 AM #104
I've had issues with Super Force host since i've tried using this. :/
02-16-2014, 10:55 PM #105
I guess I'm doing this shit wrong!

Here's what I did:

1.Open your program.
2. I'm on 4.50(4.55 spoofer) so I click 4.XX and the Game ID says BLES01429 and I'm on BLUS30838 so I change that.
3. I don't have an EBOOT on my PC and when I put one on my desktop it doesn't show up when I click Load EBOOT so I click Create New EBOOT instead.
4. I rename the file to EBOOT.BIN and save into your folder with the rest of that shit. Then it says EBOOT.BIN has been created with success!, I click Ok.
5. I select the mods I want then the only other thing I can think of to click is .BIN / .SELF To .ELF so I click that and select my EBOOT.BIN and click Ok and it says correctly decrypted with the name default_mp.elf and I click Ok.
6. The only other thing to click is Open App Folder and anything I click is decrypted or says to open with an already installed program or search web for one. And they're no save button so I just assumed it automatically saves so I just close it out and the folder up in Filezilla and replace the modded EBOOT.BIN with my old one and add the modded .elf file in the directory.
6. Start the game up and the shit don't work! ... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP :'(
02-16-2014, 10:58 PM #106
I guess I'm doing this shit wrong!

Here's what I did:

1.Open your program.
2. I'm on 4.50(4.55 spoofer) so I click 4.XX and the Game ID says BLES01429 and I'm on BLUS30838 so I change that.
3. I don't have an EBOOT on my PC and when I put one on my desktop it doesn't show up when I click Load EBOOT so I click Create New EBOOT instead.
4. I rename the file to EBOOT.BIN and save into your folder with the rest of that shit. Then it says EBOOT.BIN has been created with success!, I click Ok.
5. I select the mods I want then the only other thing I can think of to click is .BIN / .SELF To .ELF so I click that and select my EBOOT.BIN and click Ok and it says correctly decrypted with the name default_mp.elf and I click Ok.
6. The only other thing to click is Open App Folder and anything I click is decrypted or says to open with an already installed program or search web for one. And they're no save button so I just assumed it automatically saves so I just close it out and the folder up in Filezilla and replace the modded EBOOT.BIN with my old one and add the modded .elf file in the directory.
6. Start the game up and the shit don't work! ... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP :'(
02-16-2014, 11:02 PM #107
Didn't mean to spam, sorry. Errors.
02-18-2014, 07:15 AM #108
Zlare
Bounty hunter
How do I edit the custom message thanks.
02-23-2014, 05:39 PM #109
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
It dont work if i click on create eboot. it says errorNot Happy or Sad
Edit: it works nowHappy
Last edited by /SneakerStreet/ ; 02-23-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo