06-02-2013, 05:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey everyone Smile

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

This mod menu is for MW3 with the update 1.24.

Picture of the tool :

You must login or register to view this content.

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Options Enable/Disable for each clients.
- Scroller Position saved for each menu & clients.
- Levels allowed, VIP, Admin.
- Enable the access for the menu by the menu "Clients"
- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
- Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
- Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
- Open the tool , launch the game mw3 and connect the app.
- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there Smile
- Update clients in game, Initialize elements and you can start the mod menu.
- If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
- You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
- Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
- PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Version 2.0.1.0 (Fixed version for users who have a little processor)

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T xDevOps (for have making tests)
FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

You must login or register to view this content. (Fixed Version)
Last edited by iMCSx ; 08-07-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Updated.

The following 143 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

-Elmas15-, :HIGH:, {H} | Exception, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, Nana, |ManiaC|, AlexNGU, Ansity., ArmoredLeader, Asian, ASTDaywalker, backstop12, BossManAbz, BrutalModder, Bucko, cali123, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, CantStopMark, Capo837, Chip ♞, Chxii, DarkAngel312, Daweeyz, Devastation, dex 4.21, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, DylanOc1, EliteHackzPS3, EncepT, EnforcEIVIoDz, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T xR3PMz, FM|T ZoRo, Forgive, FuntCase, FutureOps, FwiskyFIFA, Gehirnstaub, Gendjisan, GenerationMod, gianluca33, GodofHosting, H-A-X-O, Hacker41822, HackersForHire, HaTeRM4NR33T, HKROOZ, HolyCreepsHacks, Hori_By_Nature, Beats, ibombo, Callumeleyy, IG88z, iHaxel, II Dave II, ImGsus, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, IntarPops, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, itzHaZed, JakeP0500, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jenxz, justsoboss, KM-_1337, KoS_Riitalo, KUSHxHERO, Loxy, lucasaf01, M6no5, ManderModz, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maty360414, MilkShakeModz, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, Moment, Nicktasticz, MRHackzFTW, Mx444, network10, O-H, oIvan, OmegleModz, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Pewp, MysteryAviate, Pulsar877, Raz0rMind, RevSwaG and 43 other users.
06-05-2013, 07:17 PM #83
Mischtey
Save Point
The Program allwyas shows: " The current game is not Modern Warfare 3"
What I make wrong?

I have used a debug eboot for all regions.
My MW 3 Vers. is BLES01431

Or must I create a eboot for my PS3?

Greez
06-05-2013, 08:40 PM #84
network10
Are you high?
Originally posted by FM

Hey everyone Smile

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
- Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
- Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there Smile
- If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
- You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
- Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
- PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

Can you add force host ?
06-05-2013, 08:49 PM #85
O-H
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by network10 View Post
Can you add force host ?

Ill simply paste what I have said before "Make a debugged EBOOT with force host. Use iMCSx's tool. It allows you to create debugged EBOOTs and one of the options is force host. It would be a pain for him to rewrite a lot of the menu for something you could make in 5 minutes."
06-05-2013, 08:56 PM #86
network10
Are you high?
Originally posted by OriginalHooker View Post
Ill simply paste what I have said before "Make a debugged EBOOT with force host. Use iMCSx's tool. It allows you to create debugged EBOOTs and one of the options is force host. It would be a pain for him to rewrite a lot of the menu for something you could make in 5 minutes."

For one i already did that for 2 i am talking about the force host that was in the original version of project memories for 3 i didn't quote you so there is no reason for you to respond to me when i asked HIM a question not YOU.
Last edited by network10 ; 06-05-2013 at 08:59 PM.
06-05-2013, 09:06 PM #87
O-H
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by network10 View Post
For one i already did that for 2 i am talking about the force host that was in the original version of project memories for 3 i didn't quote you so there is no reason for you to respond to me when i asked HIM a question not YOU.

Calm down bud just trying to help. The other Project Memories v1.2 is mainly Endstone's menu btw.
06-05-2013, 09:16 PM #88
qNSp
Brute
but when you using force host in this project memories don't work it only work for the best ping
06-06-2013, 08:43 AM #89
SoFlyMultiiHD
Pokemon Trainer
Important! Read!
This is a trojan horse!
06-06-2013, 11:57 AM #90
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by FM

Hey everyone Smile

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

Instructions :

Note :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

You should make it so where it automatically gives the mod you selected next round in search.It is very annoying to keep cutting it on after each round of search.And it should also auto detect host.

The following user thanked xKtF for this useful post:

Zwiik
06-06-2013, 12:50 PM #91
fantastic tool buddy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo