06-02-2013, 05:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey everyone Smile

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

This mod menu is for MW3 with the update 1.24.

Picture of the tool :

You must login or register to view this content.

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Options Enable/Disable for each clients.
- Scroller Position saved for each menu & clients.
- Levels allowed, VIP, Admin.
- Enable the access for the menu by the menu "Clients"
- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
- Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
- Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
- Open the tool , launch the game mw3 and connect the app.
- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there Smile
- Update clients in game, Initialize elements and you can start the mod menu.
- If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
- You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
- Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
- PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Version 2.0.1.0 (Fixed version for users who have a little processor)

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T xDevOps (for have making tests)
FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

You must login or register to view this content. (Fixed Version)
Last edited by iMCSx ; 08-07-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Updated.

The following 143 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

-Elmas15-, :HIGH:, {H} | Exception, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, Nana, |ManiaC|, AlexNGU, Ansity., ArmoredLeader, Asian, ASTDaywalker, backstop12, BossManAbz, BrutalModder, Bucko, cali123, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, CantStopMark, Capo837, Chip ♞, Chxii, DarkAngel312, Daweeyz, Devastation, dex 4.21, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, DylanOc1, EliteHackzPS3, EncepT, EnforcEIVIoDz, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T xR3PMz, FM|T ZoRo, Forgive, FuntCase, FutureOps, FwiskyFIFA, Gehirnstaub, Gendjisan, GenerationMod, gianluca33, GodofHosting, H-A-X-O, Hacker41822, HackersForHire, HaTeRM4NR33T, HKROOZ, HolyCreepsHacks, Hori_By_Nature, Beats, ibombo, Callumeleyy, IG88z, iHaxel, II Dave II, ImGsus, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, IntarPops, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, itzHaZed, JakeP0500, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jenxz, justsoboss, KM-_1337, KoS_Riitalo, KUSHxHERO, Loxy, lucasaf01, M6no5, ManderModz, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maty360414, MilkShakeModz, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, Moment, Nicktasticz, MRHackzFTW, Mx444, network10, O-H, oIvan, OmegleModz, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Pewp, MysteryAviate, Pulsar877, Raz0rMind, RevSwaG and 43 other users.
08-07-2014, 08:23 PM #155
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by iMCSx View Post

Hey everyone Smile

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

This mod menu is for MW3 with the update 1.24.

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Options Enable/Disable for each clients.
- Scroller Position saved for each menu & clients.
- Levels allowed, VIP, Admin.
- Enable the access for the menu by the menu "Clients"
- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
- Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
- Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
- Open the tool , launch the game mw3 and connect the app.
- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there Smile
- Update clients in game, Initialize elements and you can start the mod menu.
- If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
- You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
- Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
- PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Version 2.0.1.0 (Fixed version for users who have a little processor)

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T xDevOps (for have making tests)
FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

You must login or register to view this content. (Fixed Version)

Hello iMCSx,
Could you upload your files since your DL Link is broken? If you do not do it then i will close this thread.

- seb5594

Edit: Thanks for the DL Link, i cleaned your thread abit :p
Last edited by seb5594 ; 08-08-2014 at 02:10 PM.
08-10-2014, 03:21 AM #156
Anyone know why this happens?? You must login or register to view this content.
09-01-2014, 07:40 PM #157
Thanks for this amazing menu
09-20-2014, 12:24 AM #158
zackwd
Keeper
no it is missing stuff
10-10-2014, 04:01 AM #159
suspect0
Can’t trickshot me!
is this only for DEX? im on CEX and i cant even find rtm for cex
10-23-2014, 11:47 AM #160
cant connect?
11-03-2014, 09:42 PM #161
Yenix
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome Menu!
11-14-2014, 11:52 PM #162
i get an error man saying insufficient resources exist to complete the requested service
12-28-2014, 03:19 PM #163
Work for CEX users?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo