06-02-2013, 05:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey everyone Smile

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

This mod menu is for MW3 with the update 1.24.

Picture of the tool :

You must login or register to view this content.

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Options Enable/Disable for each clients.
- Scroller Position saved for each menu & clients.
- Levels allowed, VIP, Admin.
- Enable the access for the menu by the menu "Clients"
- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
- Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
- Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
- Open the tool , launch the game mw3 and connect the app.
- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there Smile
- Update clients in game, Initialize elements and you can start the mod menu.
- If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
- You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
- Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
- PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Version 2.0.1.0 (Fixed version for users who have a little processor)

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T xDevOps (for have making tests)
FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

You must login or register to view this content. (Fixed Version)
Last edited by iMCSx ; 08-07-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Updated.

The following 143 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

-Elmas15-, :HIGH:, {H} | Exception, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, Nana, |ManiaC|, AlexNGU, Ansity., ArmoredLeader, Asian, ASTDaywalker, backstop12, BossManAbz, BrutalModder, Bucko, cali123, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, CantStopMark, Capo837, Chip ♞, Chxii, DarkAngel312, Daweeyz, Devastation, dex 4.21, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, DylanOc1, EliteHackzPS3, EncepT, EnforcEIVIoDz, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T xR3PMz, FM|T ZoRo, Forgive, FuntCase, FutureOps, FwiskyFIFA, Gehirnstaub, Gendjisan, GenerationMod, gianluca33, GodofHosting, H-A-X-O, Hacker41822, HackersForHire, HaTeRM4NR33T, HKROOZ, HolyCreepsHacks, Hori_By_Nature, Beats, ibombo, Callumeleyy, IG88z, iHaxel, II Dave II, ImGsus, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, IntarPops, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, itzHaZed, JakeP0500, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jenxz, justsoboss, KM-_1337, KoS_Riitalo, KUSHxHERO, Loxy, lucasaf01, M6no5, ManderModz, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maty360414, MilkShakeModz, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, Moment, Nicktasticz, MRHackzFTW, Mx444, network10, O-H, oIvan, OmegleModz, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Pewp, MysteryAviate, Pulsar877, Raz0rMind, RevSwaG and 43 other users.
06-02-2013, 07:33 PM #20
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Looks nice dude, however should be in Elite.... Also, you dropped the ball with close to no options. :/ Just saying.

his final should be put in elite.
06-02-2013, 07:34 PM #21
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by FM

Hey everyone Smile

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
- Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
- Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there Smile
- If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
- You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
- Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
- PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

Awesome Work! Smile
06-02-2013, 07:40 PM #22
O-H
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FM
I saw people got some problem with the app about laggy scroll & menu. I think i know why it's because i use a new method about multi-threading and i think people don't have a good computer , i can't see this problem cuz i have an Alienware. i'll try to fix this problem coming soon Winky Winky

PS : You need to check your configuration and connection internet between PC <-> PS3 too !

One thin I would love to see in a future update of this would be Force Host. It's my favorite option from Endstone's version of the menu.
06-02-2013, 07:41 PM #23
Originally posted by another user
[RELEASE] Project Memories v2.0

Hey everyone

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

Instructions :

- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there

Note :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

DOWNLOAD
Looks Realy awsome ! Nice job Happy
06-02-2013, 08:24 PM #24
Originally posted by OriginalHooker View Post
One thin I would love to see in a future update of this would be Force Host. It's my favorite option from Endstone's version of the menu.

Yea but i don't have the motivation to write every offsets manually again , cuz i have already added this option in the eboot builder.

I saw just now the app is very laggy if a user has a little processor and i haven't saw this before because i have a good pc , i have just look in the task manager. I'll update it tomorrow Smile

Also , for the question about elite , i had 2 projects elite ruined , i'll try to make one coming soon BUT only when an administrator will update the security , cuz every tool from elite are leaked easily.
Last edited by iMCSx ; 06-02-2013 at 08:27 PM.

The following user thanked iMCSx for this useful post:

O-H
06-02-2013, 09:10 PM #25
M6no5
Keeper
Nice work
06-02-2013, 09:28 PM #26
Originally posted by FM
Yea but i don't have the motivation to write every offsets manually again , cuz i have already added this option in the eboot builder.

I saw just now the app is very laggy if a user has a little processor and i haven't saw this before because i have a good pc , i have just look in the task manager. I'll update it tomorrow Smile

Also , for the question about elite , i had 2 projects elite ruined , i'll try to make one coming soon BUT only when an administrator will update the security , cuz every tool from elite are leaked easily.

yep thats why I dont need elite lol it gets leaked eventually
06-02-2013, 09:40 PM #27
IntarPops
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MGMoDzHD View Post
Nice Menu

But i get a error :( ...
same with the MW2 1.14 Unlock All Tool

:(

Why you have directory C:\Programme\SN Systems\PS3\bin ??? and not:

C:\Program Files\SN Systems\PS3 bin\
our
C:\Program Files(x86)\SN Systems\PS3 bin\
06-02-2013, 10:16 PM #28
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by FM

Ask how you can use elite keys :p and nice job menu looks sweet but still missing a lot of options.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo