06-02-2013, 05:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey everyone Smile

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

This mod menu is for MW3 with the update 1.24.

Picture of the tool :

You must login or register to view this content.

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Options Enable/Disable for each clients.
- Scroller Position saved for each menu & clients.
- Levels allowed, VIP, Admin.
- Enable the access for the menu by the menu "Clients"
- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
- Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
- Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
- Open the tool , launch the game mw3 and connect the app.
- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there Smile
- Update clients in game, Initialize elements and you can start the mod menu.
- If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
- You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
- Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
- PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Version 2.0.1.0 (Fixed version for users who have a little processor)

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T xDevOps (for have making tests)
FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

You must login or register to view this content. (Fixed Version)
Last edited by iMCSx ; 08-07-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Updated.

The following 143 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

-Elmas15-, :HIGH:, {H} | Exception, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, Nana, |ManiaC|, AlexNGU, Ansity., ArmoredLeader, Asian, ASTDaywalker, backstop12, BossManAbz, BrutalModder, Bucko, cali123, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, CantStopMark, Capo837, Chip ♞, Chxii, DarkAngel312, Daweeyz, Devastation, dex 4.21, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, DylanOc1, EliteHackzPS3, EncepT, EnforcEIVIoDz, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T xR3PMz, FM|T ZoRo, Forgive, FuntCase, FutureOps, FwiskyFIFA, Gehirnstaub, Gendjisan, GenerationMod, gianluca33, GodofHosting, H-A-X-O, Hacker41822, HackersForHire, HaTeRM4NR33T, HKROOZ, HolyCreepsHacks, Hori_By_Nature, Beats, ibombo, Callumeleyy, IG88z, iHaxel, II Dave II, ImGsus, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, IntarPops, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, itzHaZed, JakeP0500, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jenxz, justsoboss, KM-_1337, KoS_Riitalo, KUSHxHERO, Loxy, lucasaf01, M6no5, ManderModz, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maty360414, MilkShakeModz, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, Moment, Nicktasticz, MRHackzFTW, Mx444, network10, O-H, oIvan, OmegleModz, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Pewp, MysteryAviate, Pulsar877, Raz0rMind, RevSwaG and 43 other users.
06-03-2013, 07:32 AM #47
waleedeid93
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by another user
Thread updated ! I have just updated the tool for every users who have a little processor on their PC.

Try this version and let me know.

its works 100%

and your Surprise is Awesome

GooD job Bro
06-03-2013, 08:48 AM #48
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by FM

Hey everyone Smile

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

This mod menu is for MW3 with the update 1.24.

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Options Enable/Disable for each clients.
- Scroller Position saved for each menu & clients.
- Levels allowed, VIP, Admin.
- Enable the access for the menu by the menu "Clients"
- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
- Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
- Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
- Open the tool , launch the game mw3 and connect the app.
- If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there Smile
- Update clients in game, Initialize elements and you can start the mod menu.
- If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
- You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
- Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
- PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Version 2.0.1.0 (Fixed version for users who have a little processor)

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
iHc James
Choco
Teh1337 & Godly
Hooker
Aerosoul94

FM|T xDevOps (for have making tests)
FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

You must login or register to view this content. (Fixed Version)

Good Job
Hope to see more awesome Mw3 Mod menus
06-03-2013, 09:13 AM #49
good work keep it up but im wondering is there for bo2 ?
06-03-2013, 09:37 AM #50
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xDaarkGlowZ View Post
Do we need Jailbreak PS3 ?

Of course not all you have to do is download copy it to a USB start up Mw3 and *BOOM* "u hve teh h4x"

The following user thanked Pulsar877 for this useful post:

Pure NV
06-03-2013, 09:39 AM #51
i have 3,55 jb but my console is broke as in there is no working diskdrive is there any way of putting all this on and data transfer it all still works for mw2 but thats boring as hell now any help would be great thanks
06-03-2013, 09:51 AM #52
Originally posted by phily4mary View Post
i have 3,55 jb but my console is broke as in there is no working diskdrive is there any way of putting all this on and data transfer it all still works for mw2 but thats boring as hell now any help would be great thanks

No you cant data transfer this. Also your console needs to be DEX.
06-03-2013, 10:25 AM #53
0xX0R
Save Point
good work Winky Winky
06-03-2013, 11:07 AM #54
what is my console then lol i dont no the difference how do i get it to dex
06-03-2013, 11:41 AM #55
MoTmrD
Banned
please proplem
error

Last edited by MoTmrD ; 06-03-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo