Login | Register

Thread: [RELEASE] Project Memories v2.0

iMCSx French Modding Team

Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 428

Membership Former Staff

06-02-2013 12:13 PM #1 [RELEASE] Project Memories v2.0

Hey everyone

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

This mod menu is for MW3 with the update 1.24.

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Options Enable/Disable for each clients.
    - Scroller Position saved for each menu & clients.
    - Levels allowed, VIP, Admin.
    - Enable the access for the menu by the menu "Clients"
    - Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
    - Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
    - Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
    - Open the tool , launch the game mw3 and connect the app.
    - If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there
    - Update clients in game, Initialize elements and you can start the mod menu.
    - If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
    - You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
    - Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
    - PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Version 2.0.1.0 (Fixed version for users who have a little processor)

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
    iHc James
    Choco
    Teh1337 & Godly
    Hooker
    Aerosoul94

FM|T xDevOps (for have making tests)
    FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (Fixed Version)
    Last edited by iMCSx; 06-03-2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Updated.

-----------------------------------------------
    > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <
    > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <
    -----------------------------------------------
    Spoiler:

Ansity. Mario!

Join Date Dec 2012

Posts 354

Membership Standard

06-02-2013 12:13 PM #2

This looks so epic! Well done!
    Haters...
    H = Having | A = Anger | T = Towards | E = Everyone | R = Reaching | S = Success

My internet speed:

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ansity. For This Useful Post:

4. *xActionMods* Iím too L33T

Join Date Sep 2012

Posts 1,415

Membership Standard

06-02-2013 12:15 PM #3

Quote Originally Posted by FM|T iMCSx View Post

Hey everyone

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
    - Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
    - Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
    - If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
    - You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
    - Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
    - PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
    iHc James
    Choco
    Teh1337 & Godly
    Hooker
    Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

am gonna be honest, the appearance is beautiful but you should have really had more options
    Last edited by *xActionMods*; 06-02-2013 at 06:11 PM.

It would help if you Sub me please just on a click of a button

i have offically quit modding, so if you see me on it's probally not me..

KoS_Riitalo Do a barrel roll!

Join Date Aug 2012

Posts 117

Membership Elite Founder

06-02-2013 12:16 PM #4

Nice work!
    FRENCH GAMER!!
    2 ps3 ofw
    1 ps3 cfw 3.55
    Team: Kings of Street

HolyCreepsHacks Do a barrel roll!

Join Date Jul 2012

Posts 124

Membership Standard

06-02-2013 12:19 PM #5

Awsome Bro <3

O-H Bounty hunter

Join Date Sep 2012

Posts 170

Membership Standard

06-02-2013 12:23 PM #6

Somehow I knew this would be released today. Wish I had another console id to get online. Nice release tho, i'm definantly going to use this a lot!

Taylor Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Join Date Oct 2011

Posts 2,880

Membership Staff

06-02-2013 12:23 PM #7

Hey everyone

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

Instructions :

Note :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
    iHc James
    Choco
    Teh1337 & Godly
    Hooker
    Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

Looks nice dude, however should be in Elite.... Also, you dropped the ball with close to no options. :/ Just saying.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor For This Useful Post:

Loxy Treasure hunter

Join Date Jun 2012

Posts 868

Membership Standard

06-02-2013 12:26 PM #8

Hey everyone

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

Instructions :

Note :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
    iHc James
    Choco
    Teh1337 & Godly
    Hooker
    Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

downloading, thanks for the update :y:
    Last edited by Loxy; 06-02-2013 at 12:34 PM.

MODZ4FUN420 NextGenUpdate Elite

Join Date Mar 2013

Posts 1,437

Membership Elite

NextGenUpdate Elite Member

06-02-2013 12:30 PM #9

very awesome. Will be playing with menu later.

12. schuffe Keeper

Join Date Dec 2012

Posts 15

Membership Standard

06-02-2013 12:34 PM #10

fucking nice man good job!