1. 06-02-2013, 02:13 PM
    iMCSx
    French Modding Team
    iMCSx
    French Modding Team
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Hey everyone

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

This mod menu is for MW3 with the update 1.24.

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Options Enable/Disable for each clients.
    - Scroller Position saved for each menu & clients.
    - Levels allowed, VIP, Admin.
    - Enable the access for the menu by the menu "Clients"
    - Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
    - Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
    - Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
    - Open the tool , launch the game mw3 and connect the app.
    - If it's a success, a new tab page will be displayed , everything is there
    - Update clients in game, Initialize elements and you can start the mod menu.
    - If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
    - You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
    - Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
    - PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Version 2.0.1.0 (Fixed version for users who have a little processor)

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
    iHc James
    Choco
    Teh1337 & Godly
    Hooker
    Aerosoul94

FM|T xDevOps (for have making tests)
    FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (Fixed Version)
    Last edited by iMCSx; 08-07-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Updated.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. The Following 142 Users Say Thank You to iMCSx For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4. 06-02-2013, 02:13 PM
    Ansity.
    Mario!
    Ansity.
    Mario!
    NextGenUpdate
    This looks so epic! Well done!
  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ansity. For This Useful Post:

, ,

6. 06-02-2013, 02:15 PM
    *xActionMods*
    Iím too L33T
    *xActionMods*
    Iím too L33T
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FM|T iMCSx View Post

Hey everyone

It's now the time to release my private project for public. I know, a lots of people have waited a long time for get it but i'm working on a lots of projects.

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

- Effect Blur + Background moving position when he's open (and when it is closing)
    - Text Scrolling at the bottom (For Host or All Clients, if you want play online anonymous)
    - Teleport Loop (Save a position and enable this options, everyone will be teleported every 0.5 seconds)

Instructions :

- First , you need to download and install the Framework 4.5 if you don't have it. (Google)
    - If you got a problem with the mod menu in-game or for others reasons, you can restore everything easily.
    - You can enable the menu for others client in game , if you allow the client in game the grid will be automatically updated (VIP & ADMIN Too).

Note :

- This version is like a "beta" i don't have played a lot with my menu i don't have the time for this , so if you see a problem tell me i'll try to update this the next time.
    - Every models works , but sometimes only 2/3 models work , cuz i must update this menu , with a new sub menu for each map.
    - PS3 Debugger doesn't work with this application , because if debugger is running with auto update, every scroll are slow (The application Set & Get a lots of bytes everytime) so keep it closed.

- With this app , i'm trying something about multhreading , tell me if the app work correctly everytimes.

This app don't contains a virus , i have just crypt the app for prevent the reverse-engineering :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
    iHc James
    Choco
    Teh1337 & Godly
    Hooker
    Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

am gonna be honest, the appearance is beautiful but you should have really had more options
    Last edited by *xActionMods*; 06-02-2013 at 08:11 PM.

7. 06-02-2013, 02:16 PM
    KoS_Riitalo
    Do a barrel roll!
    KoS_Riitalo
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice work!
  8. 06-02-2013, 02:19 PM
    HolyCreepsHacks
    Do a barrel roll!
    HolyCreepsHacks
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Awsome Bro <3
  9. 06-02-2013, 02:23 PM
    O-H
    Bounty hunter
    O-H
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Somehow I knew this would be released today. Wish I had another console id to get online. Nice release tho, i'm definantly going to use this a lot!
  10. 06-02-2013, 02:23 PM
    Taylor
    Former Black Knight.
    Taylor
    Former Black Knight.
    NextGenUpdate

Hey everyone

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

Instructions :

Note :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
    iHc James
    Choco
    Teh1337 & Godly
    Hooker
    Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

Looks nice dude, however should be in Elite.... Also, you dropped the ball with close to no options. :/ Just saying.
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor For This Useful Post:

12. 06-02-2013, 02:26 PM
    Loxy
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Loxy
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate

Hey everyone

Picture of the tool :

Video about the v2.0 :

New Features :

Instructions :

Note :

Credits :

FM|T Enstone
    iHc James
    Choco
    Teh1337 & Godly
    Hooker
    Aerosoul94

FM|T Ikekill (Pictures)

downloading, thanks for the update :y:
    Last edited by Loxy; 06-02-2013 at 02:34 PM.

13. 06-02-2013, 02:30 PM
    MODZ4FUN420
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    MODZ4FUN420
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    very awesome. Will be playing with menu later.
  14. 06-02-2013, 02:34 PM
    schuffe
    Keeper
    schuffe
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    fucking nice man good job!
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 Last