07-06-2013, 01:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, FIRST: dont just take the source to compile it and says its yours -.-

I Decided to release the source code so people can learn from it and i really want to see the mw3 scene going forward and im starting to get tired to only see the same people making mod menus haha :P

btw you might need to change some things in the source like adding your own ps3tmapi_net.dll to the reference and i know im not the best C# coder but this should be enough so you can all understand ^^ i will update soon with comments Smile

Guys, check the source, learn from it and please make some good mod menus for mw3 !! Smile

link to release: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 11-27-2014 at 07:59 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, AlabamaHit, BaSs_HaXoR, Chip ♞, D3sKmَ, EdiTzZ, FutureOps, gοd, Hacker41822, ImGsus, ImSooCool, M0T1VAT10N, milky4444, MrGodHandz, MRHackzFTW, MrKiller261, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, John, Nug, Ozy, RevSwaG, Sabent, SC58, SnaY, Super Gamer, UnholyTalonTSi, xPreeks, Ziad1997
07-06-2013, 01:44 AM #2
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone, FIRST: dont just take the source to compile it and says its yours -.-

I Decided to release the source code so people can learn from it and i really want to see the mw3 scene going forward and im starting to get tired to only see the same people making mod menus haha :P

btw you might need to change some things in the source like adding your own ps3tmapi_net.dll to the reference and i know im not the best C# coder but this should be enough so you can all understand ^^ i will update soon with comments Smile

Guys, check the source, learn from it and please make some good mod menus for mw3 !! Smile

FOR ANY HELP PM ME ON SKYPE: KevTseDeja or on NGU Smile

whats a program i can use to program c# as i cant install visual studio because my computer wont install windows service pack 1? is there any alternative to visual studio?
07-06-2013, 01:46 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone, FIRST: dont just take the source to compile it and says its yours -.-

FOR ANY HELP PM ME ON SKYPE: KevTseDeja or on NGU Smile

Nice to see u wanna help ppl good job bud Happy it will really help alot of ppl
07-06-2013, 01:52 AM #4
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Nice to see u wanna help ppl good job bud Happy it will really help alot of ppl

yes it will help a lot of people for coding mod menus Smile but there will be also leechers that will just do some bullshit x) i hope the ngu staffs will be able to filter this issue Smile

The following user thanked Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

SC58
07-06-2013, 02:09 AM #5
MoTmrD
Banned
thx you bad lock brian god work
07-06-2013, 02:31 AM #6
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by Bad
yes it will help a lot of people for coding mod menus Smile but there will be also leechers that will just do some bullshit x) i hope the ngu staffs will be able to filter this issue Smile

There will always be leechers unfortunately.. Just know YOUR the one who wanted some change and decided to help Smile a big thanks to you brother
07-06-2013, 02:49 AM #7
Thanks Bad Luck Brian i Have been thinking of making a mw3 menu but i have never made this type of menu so this should help me make my own THANKS <3
07-06-2013, 07:46 AM #8
Sabent
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks Smile Hopefully I can learn more, even though I don't think I am going to release anything my self but still can learn from this. Like you said hopefully people start amazing content and not just a few people releasing :P And hopefully the menu's well become like MW2 1.11 menus Happy (BTW people who are going to create a menu maybe try adding an effect were you open the menu and water comes down your screen and turns off just a little idea :p )
Last edited by Sabent ; 07-06-2013 at 07:48 AM.
07-06-2013, 09:44 AM #9
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by goon View Post
whats a program i can use to program c# as i cant install visual studio because my computer wont install windows service pack 1? is there any alternative to visual studio?

U could use this program called blocks, it's for c++ the link: You must login or register to view this content.
07-06-2013, 10:24 AM #10
Thanks (y)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo