07-28-2013, 09:50 PM #1
InfinityISB4CK
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU, Here's a little Tool to make a God Mode Class for the People who dont wanna do this in debugger Smile
[/COLOR][/B][/I][/I]
Here some Pictures: You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Source Code: You must login or register to view this content.
Virustotal:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by InfinityISB4CK ; 12-06-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Updated to 1.1 / Added new Link

The following 61 users say thank you to InfinityISB4CK for this useful post:

-Walk-, ⓙω мσ∂z, aselvfx, BASEBALL4EVER12, Bessonster, CARDIFF MoDz, ChangeMyNamePls, ChopzModz, chuck54321, CODHoster1337_, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Frank Ryan, FwiskyFIFA, gaming_nation, Gehirnstaub, Hori_By_Nature, Callumeleyy, Itachi711926, Kevin14256, kiwi_modz, metoshkata, MGMoDzHD, MODZ4FUN420, MrGodHandz, MRHackzFTW, Murderlikedj, MW2TopTenWORLD, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, pat0603, ProStone-, PSNModz, qNSp, RaverBoy, RuszXMC, SC58, SectorHydra, silvar_1, Sirprizer, SnaY, Oklahomo, TheGreatestSyn, tomevale99, TotalModzHD, TwistedModzV3, WeJailbreakYou, Wesley_Pipes540, Whos Your Host, WIPEOUTEVIL, worrorfight, Fatality, xHostModer, xKAoS_ZeUs, xKtF, Xx-GIPPI-xX, zDirrTy__-, zGooNzLobbies, Ziad1997

The following 6 users groaned at InfinityISB4CK for this awful post:

Citadel, Jordan G., KadenxC28, MrHackerDude1, Ps3TheOnE, U WOT M8
07-28-2013, 10:18 PM #2
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by InfinityISB4CK View Post
Hey NGU, Here's a little Tool to make a God Mode Class for the People who dont wanna do this in debugger Smile
[/COLOR][/B][/I][/I]
Here some Pictures: You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content.

Make it for more classes noob. :vince:
07-28-2013, 10:44 PM #3
thanks this is awsome
07-28-2013, 10:46 PM #4
MGMoDzHD
Pokemon Trainer
Nice <3
07-29-2013, 12:09 AM #5
connerthefatbas
Do a barrel roll!
this is amazing but can you do this for friends if you can mw3 will be ruined in no time
07-29-2013, 12:12 AM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by InfinityISB4CK View Post
[/COLOR][/B][/I][/I]

you should make it for all classes/whatever one u want and u should set it up where u can pick what gun u want beside the one it gives you
07-29-2013, 12:24 AM #7
cant you put it like this You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2013, 01:21 AM #8
Great well.......... bye mw3

The following user thanked Whos Your Host for this useful post:

ChangeMyNamePls
07-29-2013, 01:24 AM #9
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by INFINITYCLz View Post
Make it for more classes noob. :vince:

Originally posted by SC58 View Post
you should make it for all classes/whatever one u want and u should set it up where u can pick what gun u want beside the one it gives you

You can just copy the class to other classes. Also, you can change the guns to whatever you want. It's not the guns that causes the invisibility/godmode.

The following user thanked Zwiik for this useful post:

ContagiousModz
07-29-2013, 01:56 AM #10
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
You can just copy the class to other classes. Also, you can change the guns to whatever you want. It's not the guns that causes the invisibility/godmode.

What Do i need to do this? .0.

The following 2 users say thank you to Criptus for this useful post:

LughMods, Nicktasticz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo