08-23-2013, 11:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Guys, Today I have a very special upload for you; a full on MW3 Real Time Mod Pack with everything you need.

I've got EBOOT's, Mod Menus and Tools ready for you to use, without the worry of finding them. As this is only the first version I have released, the programs inside the pack are from trusted developers, and I take no credit for the programs at all. There are text files inside the folders with information telling you what they do, and important info from the Devs.

I have permission from almost all of the creators, but not all have responded yet and if they tell me to remove any files; I will.

In addition, if any of you have any programs that you would like added to the pack, comment them or PM me Happy

I hope you enjoy the pack and have fun modding on MW3!

(As long as you have ProDG Target Manager that connects to your default PS3, these will all work)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

ProDG Target Manager link:

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]
Last edited by xShaTTer- ; 08-25-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Added link for ProDG

The following 11 users say thank you to xShaTTer- for this useful post:

flowertots1, iHaxel, K-ille-R, Mattyy^_^, Otaku Modder, Rhizx, Standards, tedibrozi, Thirst, Xplobbyneeded, Ziad1997
08-26-2013, 09:08 PM #11
Originally posted by WhosYourHost View Post
everthing in one folder :Fyea:

No problem bro Smile

Enjoy
08-26-2013, 09:51 PM #12
Standards
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for this package^-^
08-27-2013, 02:19 AM #13
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by imHakee View Post
If you want constant AC-130 red boxes maybe? What if you need an SnD eboot with unlimited lives, does iMCSx program do that for you? Didn't think so. What if you needed an eboot that prestiged you and unlocks all from within a private match, no need for RTM on that one.

Still gay.
08-29-2013, 11:32 AM #14
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by imHakee View Post
Hey Guys, Today I have a very special upload for you; a full on MW3 Real Time Mod Pack with everything you need.

I've got EBOOT's, Mod Menus and Tools ready for you to use, without the worry of finding them. As this is only the first version I have released, the programs inside the pack are from trusted developers, and I take no credit for the programs at all. There are text files inside the folders with information telling you what they do, and important info from the Devs.

I have permission from almost all of the creators, but not all have responded yet and if they tell me to remove any files; I will.

In addition, if any of you have any programs that you would like added to the pack, comment them or PM me Happy

I hope you enjoy the pack and have fun modding on MW3!

(As long as you have ProDG Target Manager that connects to your default PS3, these will all work)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

ProDG Target Manager link:

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]

i get this when i click the link You must login or register to view this content.
08-29-2013, 12:08 PM #15
audi787b
Gym leader
link doesn't work...Mw3RRTM
09-01-2013, 12:11 AM #16
you cant download it
03-02-2014, 04:07 AM #17
Virus Scan?
03-02-2014, 08:51 AM #18
Drughi
Bounty hunter
Could u add a virusscan?
03-02-2014, 04:02 PM #19
Thanks bro, this helped me out. So don't listen to people giving you a hard time.. Everything is useful to somebody.

The following user thanked Mattyy^_^ for this useful post:

xShaTTer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo