08-23-2013, 11:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Guys, Today I have a very special upload for you; a full on MW3 Real Time Mod Pack with everything you need.

I've got EBOOT's, Mod Menus and Tools ready for you to use, without the worry of finding them. As this is only the first version I have released, the programs inside the pack are from trusted developers, and I take no credit for the programs at all. There are text files inside the folders with information telling you what they do, and important info from the Devs.

I have permission from almost all of the creators, but not all have responded yet and if they tell me to remove any files; I will.

In addition, if any of you have any programs that you would like added to the pack, comment them or PM me Happy

I hope you enjoy the pack and have fun modding on MW3!

(As long as you have ProDG Target Manager that connects to your default PS3, these will all work)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

ProDG Target Manager link:

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]
Last edited by xShaTTer- ; 08-25-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Added link for ProDG

The following 11 users say thank you to xShaTTer- for this useful post:

flowertots1, iHaxel, K-ille-R, Mattyy^_^, Otaku Modder, Rhizx, Standards, tedibrozi, Thirst, Xplobbyneeded, Ziad1997
03-07-2014, 06:10 PM #20
Advancer
Space Ninja
You should add my latest name changer tool heres a link to it Smile You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2014, 11:29 AM #21
thx nice pack Smile
03-14-2014, 07:36 PM #22
LOL no virus scan cause it contains a trojan. BEWARE DO NOT DOWNLOAD. The tools->Project Freedom folder contains Trojan.MSIL.Inject.btc trojan
03-14-2014, 07:50 PM #23
You must login or register to view this content.
04-06-2014, 11:23 PM #24
Originally posted by xShaTTer
Hey Guys, Today I have a very special upload for you; a full on MW3 Real Time Mod Pack with everything you need.

I've got EBOOT's, Mod Menus and Tools ready for you to use, without the worry of finding them. As this is only the first version I have released, the programs inside the pack are from trusted developers, and I take no credit for the programs at all. There are text files inside the folders with information telling you what they do, and important info from the Devs.

I have permission from almost all of the creators, but not all have responded yet and if they tell me to remove any files; I will.

In addition, if any of you have any programs that you would like added to the pack, comment them or PM me Happy

I hope you enjoy the pack and have fun modding on MW3!

(As long as you have ProDG Target Manager that connects to your default PS3, these will all work)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

ProDG Target Manager link:

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]

Virus scan...
04-08-2014, 10:52 AM #25
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!
Thanks
04-08-2014, 05:02 PM #26
Thanks alot bro, saved me from downloading idividually
04-11-2014, 11:34 PM #27
ByteSource
League Champion
Am i the only one tripping here? theres nothing but kids with 1-10 posts posting thanks and shit when probably they no nothing for rtm, or he just made non stop accounts?

The following user thanked ByteSource for this useful post:

Yadderr
07-24-2014, 05:35 PM #28
JHN
Grunt
I Agree with dms-tech. Trojan much? Trying to give viruses? We need Staff to deal with this. Not Happy or Sad You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo