Post: [Release] nay1995's New Project - MW3 All Client Menu 1.24 [CEX/DEX]
07-02-2014, 09:15 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well ladies and gents here it is, after being on my computer for so long i finally decided to finish it and release it, its been on my computer for nearly a year, then about a week ago i decided to pull my finger out. This menu has been totally re-coded from my last menu, literally everything has been re-coded and many more features have been added.

I do have a few more things to add, so be prepared for updates, but i just wanted to get the initial build out. This will probably be my last project for a long time, as i just don't have the time for it, but i will most likely be back in the future.

Anyway here is a video of the menu in action:

Pictures of the tool (To view these correctly, right click them and open them in a new tab):

Home screen:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32287[/ATTACH]

Stats screen:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32289[/ATTACH]

Developer screen:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32288[/ATTACH]

Main Features:

- Cursor Remembrance
- Menu Remembrance
- Full Client Verification
- Client Menu Editor

Note: i have provided a CCAPI.dll in the release, just change this with yours, if you remove any of this the program will not work effectively.

To open the menu Press R2 and L2 to open the menu, R2 and L2 to cycle through menus, R1 and L1 to scroll, Square to select options, R3 to exit!

Log:

- v1.2.9.5
Version 1.2.9.5
- Added Aimbot
- Added Forge Mode
- Added Client Keyboard For Some Functions
- Added All Client Change Name
- Added Change Client Name To Player Menu
- Added Message All Typewriter
- Added Teleport All To Me
- Added Teleport To Player In Player Menu
- Fixed A Few Minor Bugs
- Improved Security
- Better Support For CEX
- Removed All PS3TMAPI references

Version 1.0.0.0
- Inital Release
- v1.0.0.0
Initial release

CEX Connection Issues Fix - If you have any errors on CEX, you must simply remove the CCAPI.dll provided with the tool, also this has been made with ps3lib v4.3 so you may need to update your CCAPI, follow this tutorial on how update CCAPI or install CCAPI: You must login or register to view this content.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: There are no viruses in the scan, but your PC may detect a virus! this is a false positive as i have obfuscated, encrypted resources and compressed the tool.

If you have Norton or another anti-virus that's very strict and removes all threats instantly like me:

simply go to settings > anti-virus > scans and risks, then go to "items to exclude from scans" and "items to exclude from auto-protect and sonar scans" and click "configure" on both, then simply navigate to the folder where my tool is located and click "apply" this will stop Norton and other anti-viruses scanning and deleting threats from that folder.

Note: All updates can be downloaded from the tool, but if the server is down, just download the updates manually from this thread.

I hope you all enjoy, but i cant guarantee bug free and i cant guarantee stability in big lobbies, that's for you lot to tell me and me to try my best to fix.

Please notify me of any bugs etc. on this thread (use the "quote" button)

And a massive thanks to these people and the rest of the community:

Me - nay1995 For Creating The Tool
aerosoul94
Bad Luck Brian
IMCSx
CODGlitcha
Choco
seb5594
INFINITYCL
MangoKnife
Last edited by nay1995 ; 07-04-2014 at 10:33 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

A Friend, Aphelion09, BeatzYo, Cien, crazy_blake7, FusionIsDaName, Goektug, hibye3, JaeH1337, Kingforlife, Lucy Pinder, Mango_Knife, NickBeHaxing, OmegleModz, Sticky, TheyCallMeBreed, Turk_Warrior, Vanz, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
07-02-2014, 09:41 PM #2
thanks for the upload but cex does not work for connecting :/
07-02-2014, 09:43 PM #3
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post

ok ill sort that out, just doesn't connect, did you type the correct ip address in the box and do you have your CCAPI.dll in the same folder as the tool?
07-02-2014, 09:46 PM #4
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post

try using this and tell me if it works please: You must login or register to view this content.
07-02-2014, 10:27 PM #5
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
Well ladies and gents here it is, after being on my computer for so long i finally decided to finish it and release it, its been on my computer for nearly a year, then about a week ago i decided to pull my finger out. This menu has been totally re-coded from my last menu, literally everything has been re-coded and many more features have been added.

I do have a few more things to add, so be prepared for updates, but i just wanted to get the initial build out. This will probably be my last project for a long time, as i just don't have the time for it, but i will most likely be back in the future.

Anyway here is a video of the menu in action:

Pictures of the tool (To view these correctly, right click them and open them in a new tab):

Home screen:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32287[/ATTACH]

Stats screen:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32289[/ATTACH]

Developer screen:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32288[/ATTACH]

Main Features:

- Cursor Remembrance
- Menu Remembrance
- Full Client Verification
- Client Menu Editor

Note: i have provided a ps3tmapi_net.dll and a CCAPI.dll in the release, just change these with yours depending on whether your on CEX or DEX, if you remove any of these the program will not work effectively.

To open the menu Press R2 and L2 to open the menu, R2 and L2 to cycle through menus, R1 and L1 to scroll, Square to select options, R3 to exit!

Please note: This menu has not been tested on CEX, so anyone who has a CEX ps3, it would be much appreciated if you could test this, i don't even know if the menu works on CEX, but it should do.

Log:

- v1.0.0.0
Initial release

If you're having connection issues on CEX try this: You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: There are no viruses in the scan, but your PC may detect a virus! this is a false positive as i have obfuscated, encrypted resources and compressed the tool.

If you have Norton or another anti-virus that's very strict and removes all threats instantly like me:

simply go to settings > anti-virus > scans and risks, then go to "items to exclude from scans" and "items to exclude from auto-protect and sonar scans" and click "configure" on both, then simply navigate to the folder where my tool is located and click "apply" this will stop Norton and other anti-viruses scanning and deleting threats from that folder.

Note: All updates can be downloaded from the tool, but if the server is down, just download the updates manually from this thread.

I hope you all enjoy, but i cant guarantee bug free and i cant guarantee stability in big lobbies, that's for you lot to tell me and me to try my best to fix.

Please notify me of any bugs etc. on this thread (use the "quote" button)

And a massive thanks to these people and the rest of the community:

Me - nay1995 For Creating The Tool
aerosoul94
Bad Luck Brian
IMCSx
CODGlitcha
Choco
seb5594
INFINITYCL
MangoKnife

Add me on Skype StickyModding
07-02-2014, 10:33 PM #6
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Sticky View Post
Add me on Skype StickyModding

ok added and do you have a CEX ps3?
Last edited by nay1995 ; 07-02-2014 at 10:42 PM.
07-02-2014, 10:35 PM #7
Selecting options bugs abit and do people get kicked when xpl is on?
07-02-2014, 10:37 PM #8
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by cornicheNL View Post
Selecting options bugs abit and do people get kicked when xpl is on?

you mean xp? if so no, some game modes will end though as they have a score limit.
also whilst your here can i ask what you on, dex or cex?
07-02-2014, 10:39 PM #9
Im on dex 4.50

The following user thanked cornicheNL for this useful post:

nay1995
07-03-2014, 07:33 AM #10
MangosOG-
I am error
on cex only prestige and level 80 is available

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo