Post: [Release]Ultimate MW3 Recovery Tool by TylerMods v4.5 {Remastered}
10-23-2016, 08:36 PM #1
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU! I am so excited to release my v4.9 remaster. This tool has been designed to make account modding on MW3 so much easier and has features no other tool has! (This includes the class editor, save & load class names from file, images on class names, and more) I wanna go ahead and say huge thanks to Cain532. This wouldn't have been possible without him. I hope this tool helps each and every one of you out. If you have questions or suggestions or problems, let me know! I will post my contact information at the bottom of this thread as it is also on the "Connection" tab inside the tool. I have no intentions to make any money from this, i do it for you. For all the modders out there<3 I know you would probably want screenshots here on the post but i would like you to just wait and see it when you download it lol... if you think i am wrong for doing that then let me know ill make some screenshots. Smile

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan : You must login or register to view this content.

Before you guys freak out, the 2 / 56 is due to encryption. I have explained why i encrypted it inside a "READ ME".

Contact me :
Kik : xNextGenPatches
Discord : TylerMods#6528
Email : [email][email protected][/email]
NGU PM : I do not recommend this method if you want a fast response.

My most active method is Kik. I am always on there. (Phone, notifications xD easy life)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TylerMods ; 10-17-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Staff Note: Removed Ad Fly link

The following 6 users say thank you to TylerMods for this useful post:

andyfrp, CanadianOnCFW, DARK-07, Nothingbutbread, pesadelotp, SubTheKy3s
10-24-2016, 01:27 AM #2
KL9
★ NGU ★
Why don't you just say what the new features are that "no other tool has"?

The following user thanked KL9 for this useful post:

TylerMods
10-24-2016, 02:03 AM #3
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KL9 View Post
Why don't you just say what the new features are that "no other tool has"?

I will update the thread. Thank you.
10-26-2016, 01:51 AM #4
Originally posted by Tyler00 View Post
Hello NGU! I am so excited to release my v4.5 remaster. This tool has been designed to make account modding on MW3 so much easier and has features no other tool has! (This includes the class editor, save & load class names from file, images on class names, and more) I wanna go ahead and say huge thanks to Cain532. This wouldn't have been possible without him. I hope this tool helps each and every one of you out. If you have questions or suggestions or problems, let me know! I will post my contact information at the bottom of this thread as it is also on the "Connection" tab inside the tool. I have no intentions to make any money from this, i do it for you. For all the modders out there<3 I know you would probably want screenshots here on the post but i would like you to just wait and see it when you download it lol... if you think i am wrong for doing that then let me know ill make some screenshots. Smile

Download :*You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan :*You must login or register to view this content.

Before you guys freak out, the 2 / 56 is due to encryption. I have explained why i encrypted it inside a "READ ME".

Contact me :

My most active method is Kik. I am always on there. (Phone, notifications xD easy life)

Good tool. Only issue I had while giving it a try, the tool changed lots of the menu names and it was quite annoying navigating them knowing what was what. Remove that from the tool and its easily one of the best MW3 Tools on NGU.
10-26-2016, 07:17 AM #5
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
@Nothingbutbread I apologize you cannot navigate. But I spent hours finding all them offsets and trying to figure out what to put in them and make it fit... So I cant remove it. That is why I left the description at the bottom for people who do not know the COD menus yet.
10-26-2016, 10:27 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Tyler00 View Post
Hello NGU! I am so excited to release my v4.5 remaster. This tool has been designed to make account modding on MW3 so much easier and has features no other tool has! (This includes the class editor, save & load class names from file, images on class names, and more) I wanna go ahead and say huge thanks to Cain532. This wouldn't have been possible without him. I hope this tool helps each and every one of you out. If you have questions or suggestions or problems, let me know! I will post my contact information at the bottom of this thread as it is also on the "Connection" tab inside the tool. I have no intentions to make any money from this, i do it for you. For all the modders out there<3 I know you would probably want screenshots here on the post but i would like you to just wait and see it when you download it lol... if you think i am wrong for doing that then let me know ill make some screenshots. Smile

Download :*You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan :*You must login or register to view this content.

Contact me :

Nice job on your tool, Keep up the good work.

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

TylerMods
10-26-2016, 11:15 PM #7
lucasaf01
Gym leader
Nice tool bro Smile

The following user thanked lucasaf01 for this useful post:

TylerMods
11-07-2016, 11:51 PM #8
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
Updated. Added class name editor(Images) and fixed a download link and fixed the class weapons tab...

The following user thanked TylerMods for this useful post:

andyfrp
11-09-2016, 07:06 PM #9
lucasaf01
Gym leader
your tool is great but I didn't like the texts that you modified :v
11-10-2016, 01:46 PM #10
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
your tool is great but I didn't like the texts that you modified :v

I am sorry to hear that. How about i release two versions? 1 with the text and 1 without?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo