01-15-2017, 12:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Tool will be updated with the corresponding updates today or tomorrow

• iPrintln Message to all
  • More Client Options
  • Weapon list and Model list will be finished
  • Clan Tag Editor will be coded

I wasn't aiming for this tool to be the best out there, but just something that you guys can use against yourself and clients if not using a Menu or what ever Sal

Anyway i'll leave some images, link and virus scan below Kryptus

Enjoy!

1. You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You must login or register to view this content.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 02-13-2017 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Removed Advertisement

The following user groaned Ruddyc for this awful post:

United
01-15-2017, 04:41 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Ruddyc View Post
This Tool will be updated with the corresponding updates today or tomorrow

• More Client Options

I wasn't aiming for this tool to be the best out there, but just something that you guys can use against yourself and clients if not using a Menu or what ever Sal

Enjoy!

Bit self advertising Winky Winky

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

Please ad an actual Virus link to the page NOT a screenshot. That could of looked like you screenshot that from anywhere. 48 hours to update thread or it will be closed.
01-15-2017, 08:33 PM #3
Originally posted by Dr.
Please ad an actual Virus link to the page NOT a screenshot. That could of looked like you screenshot that from anywhere. 48 hours to update thread or it will be closed.

Better sir Cheesy

The following user thanked Ruddyc for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy

The following user groaned Ruddyc for this awful post:

United
01-15-2017, 08:33 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Better sir Cheesy

Much better thank you for complying

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

Ruddyc
02-13-2017, 08:35 AM #5
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by Dr.

This Tool will be updated with the corresponding updates today or tomorrow

• More Client Options

Enjoy!

Bit self advertising Winky Winky

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

Thought advertising was in breach of conduct?
Plus to add where's the credits at?
Lastly is there a thread on NGU teaching users how to create fast flowing threads? like with images that aren't links?

Thanks.
02-13-2017, 08:38 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by ResistTheKiwi View Post
Thought advertising was in breach of conduct?
Plus to add where's the credits at?
Lastly is there a thread on NGU teaching users how to create fast flowing threads? like with images that aren't links?

Thanks.

Not to my knowledge. I could create a thread though with the basic steps.
02-13-2017, 11:32 AM #7
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by Dr.
Not to my knowledge. I could create a thread though with the basic steps.

Wouldn't be a bad idea Smile

Thanks Dr. Luckeyy
02-13-2017, 01:06 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by ResistTheKiwi View Post
Wouldn't be a bad idea Smile

Thanks Dr. Luckeyy

No problem bud Smile
02-13-2017, 06:14 PM #9
Since when and fuc*ing why, is advertising a breach of conduct, infact Luckeyy, fu*k this community, take down my thread, useless ungrateful pric*s, this tool got remade, looks much better and ik its something the community would like, but since you cu*ts are just a bunch of 'Once Known' but now fuckall cunts, you'll not respect that fact

Go on Luckeyy Ban me, we all know people like you can't take 1 bad word without taking pathetic action

p.s Why add credits.. im the one who sat making the tool, was for personal use, but released it.. and besides, i have a bunch of offsets and addresses on my pc, who's to say i never got them from sevensin's or maybe *************, yeah me either, so until i knew where i get them offsets, stuff "The Credits", wouldn't wanna give credits to the wrong now would we Kiwi
02-14-2017, 07:19 AM #10
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by Dr.
No problem bud Smile

Since when and fuc*ing why, is advertising a breach of conduct, infact Luckeyy, fu*k this community, take down my thread, useless ungrateful pric*s, this tool got remade, looks much better and ik its something the community would like, but since you cu*ts are just a bunch of 'Once Known' but now fuckall cunts, you'll not respect that fact

Go on Luckeyy Ban me, we all know people like you can't take 1 bad word without taking pathetic action

p.s Why add credits.. im the one who sat making the tool, was for personal use, but released it.. and besides, i have a bunch of offsets and addresses on my pc, who's to say i never got them from sevensin's or maybe *************, yeah me either, so until i knew where i get them offsets, stuff "The Credits", wouldn't wanna give credits to the wrong now would we Kiwi

In future hit the "quote" button so at least we get notified.
I sense you're little defensive on the subject of your tool. One should know such as your self, while being an creator or a developer of something released to the public, accepting objective criticism is an must.
If you didn't find these addresses your self then yes you need to give credits where respected.
And for Me and Luckyy, we are still well known.
I'm releasing a tool again soon to the NGU community and its something they would like. Unlike your tool its not just a bunch of code copied from an existing tool.
Lastly some feed back for you, You working so hard on that tool and yes i have seen updated screens would have taken me 2 hours at least to replicate, the stuff its featuring is more then 3 years old and at that all released to the public already.

I'm sure, and maybe lucky will ban you for directly disrespecting a mod, your not helping the community at all here, Banning you wouldn't be a bad idea.

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

EnzoMezzomo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo