03-12-2018, 05:36 PM #1
Patrick
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
MW3 Main Menu Style Menu Base

Hello so first of all I would like to say a huge thank you to Agreedbog and Sygnus for giving me early access to infinity loader, if you don't know what infinity loader is I will briefly explain; Basically infinity loader is an application that allows you to use GSC on games such as MW3, Ghost etc. it is still under development but it will be released within this month I do believe!

I am releasing this base so people can learn from it or just to get a better understanding on how MW3 GSC works, I hope you enjoy the base! Hopefully someone will put it to good use when infinity loader gets released because I would love to see a full menu made from it, additions, feedback and criticism is welcomed.

P.S. The kids who groan my threads follow me around so they can groan my stuff, its sad asf but hey-ho! someone has to be.

Features:

• Infinite Scrolling
  • Scrolling Rememberence
  • Verification Access
  • Description Text, Title & Shader Box
  • Smart Menu Structure
  • User Friendly

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

Download:

Credits:
Extinct ~ Base Creator
Agreedbog & SyGnUs ~ Infinity Loader Creator

The following 5 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

BlurzGoHard, Calculus, dah, kiwi_modz, SyGnUs

The following 3 users groaned at Patrick for this awful post:

DF_AUS, ProfoundModz, S63
03-15-2018, 06:23 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Patrick View Post

Hello so first of all I would like to say a huge thank you to Agreedbog and Sygnus for giving me early access to infinity loader, if you don't know what infinity loader is I will briefly explain; Basically infinity loader is an application that allows you to use GSC on games such as MW3, Ghost etc. it is still under development but it will be released within this month I do believe!

I am releasing this base so people can learn from it or just to get a better understanding on how MW3 GSC works, I hope you enjoy the base! Hopefully someone will put it to good use when infinity loader gets released because I would love to see a full menu made from it, additions, feedback and criticism is welcomed.

P.S. The kids who groan my threads follow me around so they can groan my stuff, its sad asf but hey-ho! someone has to be.

Features:

• Infinite Scrolling
  • Scrolling Rememberence
  • Verification Access
  • Smart Menu Structure
  • User Friendly

Screenshot:

Video:

Download:

Credits:
Extinct ~ Base Creator

Liking the base. It's nice seeing some activity in these older CoD games.

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

Patrick
03-24-2018, 02:37 AM #3
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Liking the base. It's nice seeing some activity in these older CoD games.

Thank you, hopefully more people will create some good stuff for this game when infinity loader is released.

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

Calculus
04-21-2018, 01:44 AM #4
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Patrick View Post

Features:

• Infinite Scrolling
  • Scrolling Rememberence
  • Verification Access
  • Smart Menu Structure
  • User Friendly

Screenshot:

Video:

Download:

Credits:
Extinct ~ Base Creator

there a way to get this to work with Phantoms gsc way
04-21-2018, 09:31 AM #5
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by illusional View Post
there a way to get this to work with Phantoms gsc way

Yeah you will just need to define the namespace and remove the includes since I don't think enstone has support for them, you will also need to remove my clear huds function since he wont have variable ids either.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo