Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: MW3 1.23 Fix + DLC For 3.55 CFW *UPDATED*


  1. AnonHack's Avatar

    AnonHack Cub Scout

    Join Date May 2012

    Posts 241

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 835

    11-04-2012 08:30 AM #1 MW3 1.23 Fix + DLC For 3.55 CFW *UPDATED*

    CoD MW3 Update 1.22 Fix CFW 3.55 [BLUS & BLES]

    - first install update 1.20
    - install update 1.22
    - install update 1.23
    - find your GAME ID PARAM.SFO in fix folder, replace files in internal ps3 hdd and you are done (<--- DONT FORGET, or it will ask you to update your game)

    (replace files in [NOT GAME BACKUP FOLDER] INTERNAL PS3 HDD folder)
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/ TEST and is WORKING
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01429/ TEST and is WORKING
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01428/ TEST and is WORKING

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLUS30838 Update download link

    update 1.20
    :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - BLUES30838 Only -

    DLC Terminal
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Face Off Maps [ Erosion & Aground ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLES01429 Update download link

    update 1.20
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    UPDATE 1.23

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLES01428 Update download link

    update 1.20
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    - BLES01428 + DLC Special -

    packing and testing

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *OLD* Files
    *OLD* UPDATE 1.20 Fix CFW 3.55 *OLD*
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    *OLD* UPDATE 1.21 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    *OLD* UPDATE 1.22 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by AnonHack; 11-04-2012 at 10:31 AM.
    Heroes Will Still Heroes!

  2. xFLAMeHD_'s Avatar

    xFLAMeHD_ Super GoD

    Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 5,441

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 33889

    11-04-2012 09:21 AM #2

    Terminal for EU?
    Main PS3: ITA 4.50 500GB.
    Second PS3: ITA 4.50 160GB.
    Third PS3: Rogero 4.55 150GB.

  3. ^TPP^'s Avatar

    ^TPP^ Yea, I fail

    Join Date Oct 2012

    Posts 721

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 3635

    11-04-2012 09:32 AM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonHack View Post
    CoD MW3 Update 1.22 Fix CFW 3.55 [BLUS & BLES]

    - first install update 1.20
    - install update 1.22
    - install update 1.23
    - find your GAME ID PARAM.SFO in fix folder, replace files in internal ps3 hdd and you are done (<--- DONT FORGET, or it will ask you to update your game)

    (replace files in [NOT GAME BACKUP FOLDER] INTERNAL PS3 HDD folder)
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/ TEST and is WORKING
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01429/ TEST and is WORKING
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01428/ TEST and is WORKING

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLUS30838 Update download link

    update 1.20
    :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - BLUES30838 Only -

    DLC Terminal
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Face Off Maps [ Erosion & Aground ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLES01429 Update download link

    update 1.20
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    UPDATE 1.23

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLES01428 Update download link
    S
    update 1.20
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    - BLES01428 + DLC Special -

    packing and testing

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *OLD* Files
    *OLD* UPDATE 1.20 Fix CFW 3.55 *OLD*
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    *OLD* UPDATE 1.21 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    *OLD* UPDATE 1.22 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    :yuno:You really check your links to make sure that they all work especially the Aground and Erosion.;D
    Thoughts By WeAreMysterious
    People I pissed off vvvv
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Spoiler:


  4. 1reyalp NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Jul 2012

    Posts 162

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 130

    11-04-2012 09:49 AM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonHack View Post
    CoD MW3 Update 1.22 Fix CFW 3.55 [BLUS & BLES]

    - first install update 1.20
    - install update 1.22
    - install update 1.23
    - find your GAME ID PARAM.SFO in fix folder, replace files in internal ps3 hdd and you are done (<--- DONT FORGET, or it will ask you to update your game)

    (replace files in [NOT GAME BACKUP FOLDER] INTERNAL PS3 HDD folder)
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/ TEST and is WORKING
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01429/ TEST and is WORKING
    /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01428/ TEST and is WORKING

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLUS30838 Update download link

    update 1.20
    :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - BLUES30838 Only -

    DLC Terminal
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Face Off Maps [ Erosion & Aground ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLES01429 Update download link

    update 1.20
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    UPDATE 1.23

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BLES01428 Update download link
    S
    update 1.20
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UPDATE 1.22
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23
    Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    - BLES01428 + DLC Special -

    packing and testing

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *OLD* Files
    *OLD* UPDATE 1.20 Fix CFW 3.55 *OLD*
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    *OLD* UPDATE 1.21 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    *OLD* UPDATE 1.22 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    UPDATE 1.23 Fix CFW 3.55
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    inks for terminal / aground / erosion dont work for BLUS

  5. AnonHack's Avatar

    AnonHack Cub Scout

    Join Date May 2012

    Posts 241

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 835

    11-04-2012 10:37 AM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreMysterious View Post
    :yuno:You really check your links to make sure that they all work especially the Aground and Erosion.;D
    dont worry updated

    ---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xFLAMeHD_ View Post
    Terminal for EU?
    its for us
    Heroes Will Still Heroes!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AnonHack For This Useful Post:


  7. MiNDTH3G4P Prime Rib

    Join Date Aug 2011

    Posts 105

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 63

    11-04-2012 11:16 AM #6

    im running tb cfw and installed in order 1.20,1.22,1.23 and replaced the files into internal hdd game, but black screen!! any help?

  8. gypsyhtown's Avatar

    gypsyhtown Junior Ranger

    Join Date Nov 2012

    Posts 176

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 214

    11-04-2012 02:39 PM #7

    im a lil lost when i go to parn.sp how i fix folder ? idk what to do on that party plz hel[p thx

  9. ^TPP^'s Avatar

    ^TPP^ Yea, I fail

    Join Date Oct 2012

    Posts 721

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 3635

    11-04-2012 03:52 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonHack View Post
    dont worry updated

    ---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------



    its for us
    It works now awsome:wtf:
    Thoughts By WeAreMysterious
    People I pissed off vvvv
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Spoiler:


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ^TPP^ For This Useful Post:


  11. Ace Hood's Avatar

    Ace Hood Ofishal Mehmbur

    Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 471

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 1003

    11-04-2012 06:02 PM #9

    How to use this? Need a more detailed tut first time doing mw3 shit

  12. MrXXPSNGAMERXx's Avatar

    MrXXPSNGAMERXx NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 185

    Membership Elite

    Reputation: 290

    11-05-2012 07:20 PM #10

    What version are you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •