Post: Creating A ERROR File For Your Bles Code Simple And Easy Mw3
04-10-2013, 02:46 PM #1
Zen10
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay there been alot of people asking redeye to make error files for splitscreen savedata
here a little guide for you to do it yourself and simple

what you going to need

Usb
Xploder

so to get started head over to redeyes You must login or register to view this content.
just to give a big shout out to Red-eye with all his programs he has Releasing and his hard work

when your on the page go to the link for the Error File ("BLUS30838") Or Error File ("BLES01431") and Dowload It

after thats done go to your ps3 start up mw3 go to split screen and Create a offline profile called 'ERROR'
after it done go into a game killurself back out quit game copy that data into a usb and bring it to your laptop go to the file you downloaded of Red-Eyes Thread so the blus30838 file rename that folder to the bles code u want it to be so Rename Blus30838 to BLES0128 then the param.sfo data that in that file delete it an replace it from the save data you created of your ps3 sp replace the param.sfo data from ERROR You created to the one you got of red-eye thread after that all you have to do is resign the save with xploder

i just though i share this info as i seen alot of people asking for it on Redeyes Theard
05-28-2013, 11:19 AM #2
I am pretty sure I did this right, but when I load the game it say's I cannot play because the save data is on a older version. I really need help on this. I can send someone my save data and have them mock it up for me. Any help is Apprec.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo