Login | Register
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: [DEX] How To Display Players Name


  1. nay1995's Avatar

    nay1995 The Master

    Join Date Feb 2010

    Posts 1,700

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 11410

    06-21-2013 08:50 AM #1 [DEX] How To Display Players Name

    Using my method, players names can be displayed either in the program or displayed in the menu.

    Note: I will show you how to do this in c#, so if you would like other languages just work around it

    Anyway all you have to do is first copy this code to your program:
    Code:
            public static string ByteToString(byte[] nay)
            {
                string hex = BitConverter.ToString(nay);
                return hex.Replace("-", "");
            }
    What this does is simply convert a byte array to its string equivalent (hex string).

    Now you will need this code:
    Code:
            private string HA(string h)
            {
                StringBuilder nay = new StringBuilder();
    
                for (int i = 0; i <= h.Length - 2; i += 2)
                {
                    nay.Append(Convert.ToString(Convert.ToChar(Int32.Parse(h.Substring(i, 2),
                    System.Globalization.NumberStyles.HexNumber))));
    
                }
                nay.Replace((char)0x00, ' ');
                return nay.ToString();
            }
    What this does is convert a hex string to there equivalent characters and then replaces all null values.


    Then finally you will need this:
    Code:
            public string p(ulong i)
            {
                byte[] ps3num = new byte[31];
                PS3TMAPI.ProcessGetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0x0110D694 + (i * 0x3980), ref ps3num);
    
                string s = HA(ByteToString(ps3num));
                s = s.Trim();
                return s;
            }
    This code gets the memory of the player state and converts it to a readable string.



    Thats all you need!

    If you want to get someones name simply type something like this:
    MessageBox.Show(""+p(clientID here));

    To get all clients names do something like this:
    Code:
    MessageBox.Show(""+p(0) + "\n" +p(1) + "\n" +p(2) + "\n" +p(3) + "\n" +p(4) + "\n" +p(5) + "\n" +p(6) + "\n" +p(7) + "\n" +p(8) + "\n" +p(9) + "\n" +p(10) + "\n" +p(11) + "\n" +p(12) + "\n" +p(13) + "\n" +p(14) + "\n" +p(15) + "\n" +p(16) + "\n" +p(17));
    This is how i do it, its not the best way and im sure other dex modders have their own methods, anyway i hope you enjoy!


    Credits to IMCSx for the player offsets.
    Last edited by nay1995; 06-21-2013 at 09:02 AM.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    To purchase my trophy tool, add me on skype: nay1995-_-
    My Advanced COD4 & COD5 Menu Base || [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ||
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nay1995 For This Useful Post:


  3. Sticky's Avatar

    Sticky NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Mar 2013

    Posts 527

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 15805

    06-21-2013 10:58 AM #11

    Quote Originally Posted by nay1995 View Post
    Using my method, players names can be displayed either in the program or displayed in the menu.

    Note: I will show you how to do this in c#, so if you would like other languages just work around it

    Anyway all you have to do is first copy this code to your program:
    Code:
            public static string ByteToString(byte[] nay)
            {
                string hex = BitConverter.ToString(nay);
                return hex.Replace("-", "");
            }
    What this does is simply convert a byte array to its string equivalent (hex string).

    Now you will need this code:
    Code:
            private string HA(string h)
            {
                StringBuilder nay = new StringBuilder();
    
                for (int i = 0; i <= h.Length - 2; i += 2)
                {
                    nay.Append(Convert.ToString(Convert.ToChar(Int32.Parse(h.Substring(i, 2),
                    System.Globalization.NumberStyles.HexNumber))));
    
                }
                nay.Replace((char)0x00, ' ');
                return nay.ToString();
            }
    What this does is convert a hex string to there equivalent characters and then replaces all null values.


    Then finally you will need this:
    Code:
            public string p(ulong i)
            {
                byte[] ps3num = new byte[31];
                PS3TMAPI.ProcessGetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0x0110D694 + (i * 0x3980), ref ps3num);
    
                string s = HA(ByteToString(ps3num));
                s = s.Trim();
                return s;
            }
    This code gets the memory of the player state and converts it to a readable string.



    Thats all you need!

    If you want to get someones name simply type something like this:
    MessageBox.Show(""+p(clientID here));

    To get all clients names do something like this:
    Code:
    MessageBox.Show(""+p(0) + "\n" +p(1) + "\n" +p(2) + "\n" +p(3) + "\n" +p(4) + "\n" +p(5) + "\n" +p(6) + "\n" +p(7) + "\n" +p(8) + "\n" +p(9) + "\n" +p(10) + "\n" +p(11) + "\n" +p(12) + "\n" +p(13) + "\n" +p(14) + "\n" +p(15) + "\n" +p(16) + "\n" +p(17));
    This is how i do it, its not the best way and im sure other dex modders have their own methods, anyway i hope you enjoy!


    Credits to IMCSx for the player offsets.
    How do you make a client list where you can select the client and give them mods?
    I would also know if its possible to make a tool that auto detects the hosts client ID
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. Join Date Dec 2012

    Posts 244

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 6575

    06-21-2013 12:14 PM #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sonoro View Post
    Not sure if serious, this is just some messy code to do a simple thing...

    Code:
    public static string GetPlayerName(int clientID)
    {
       byte[] GetName = new byte[16];  
       PS3TMAPI.ProcessGetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0x0110D694 + ((uint)clientID * 0x3980), ref GetName);
       return Encoding.ASCII.GetString(GetName);
    }
    I havent
    dude just shut the fuck up, all u do is go around forums and say "hmm this is pretty bad" or something sarcastic. i havnt seen anything released by u in a long time, wat happened?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to DexModderFTW For This Useful Post:


  6. Join Date

    Posts n/a

    Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

    Reputation:

    06-21-2013 12:38 PM #13

    Quote Originally Posted by DexModderFTW View Post
    I havent
    dude just shut the fuck up, all u do is go around forums and say "hmm this is pretty bad" or something sarcastic. i havnt seen anything released by u in a long time, wat happened?

    Haha maybe you should do that. I just give my feedback on the stuff, also i don't release stuff cause i don't release the first thing i find , i take time to achieve good stuff

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to xSonoro For This Useful Post:


  8. O-H's Avatar

    O-H Bounty hunter

    Join Date Sep 2012

    Posts 170

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 1165

    06-22-2013 05:03 AM #14

    Thanks for this. I implemented it to my Player menu. It used to be
    Client 0
    Client 1
    etc.
    lol

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. milky4444's Avatar

    milky4444 Gym leader

    Join Date Sep 2012

    Posts 332

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 4182

    06-24-2013 03:30 AM #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Schtiiikay View Post
    How do you make a client list where you can select the client and give them mods?
    I would also know if its possible to make a tool that auto detects the hosts client ID
    to get client list add about 13 or more text or rich text box's and use this code with a buttton :



    private void button6_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    richTextBox1.Text = (""+p(0));
    richTextBox2.Text = ("" + p(1));
    richTextBox3.Text = ("" + p(2));
    richTextBox4.Text = ("" + p(3));
    richTextBox5.Text = ("" + p(4));
    richTextBox6.Text = ("" + p(5));
    richTextBox7.Text = ("" + p(6));
    richTextBox8.Text = ("" + p(7));
    richTextBox9.Text = ("" + p();
    richTextBox10.Text = ("" + p(9));
    richTextBox11.Text = ("" + p(10));
    richTextBox12.Text = ("" + p(11));
    richTextBox13.Text = ("" + p(12));
    richTextBox14.Text = ("" + p(13));
    }

  10. nay1995's Avatar

    nay1995 The Master

    Join Date Feb 2010

    Posts 1,700

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 11410

    06-24-2013 05:36 AM #16

    Quote Originally Posted by milky4444 View Post
    to get client list add about 13 or more text or rich text box's and use this code with a buttton :



    private void button6_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    richTextBox1.Text = (""+p(0));
    richTextBox2.Text = ("" + p(1));
    richTextBox3.Text = ("" + p(2));
    richTextBox4.Text = ("" + p(3));
    richTextBox5.Text = ("" + p(4));
    richTextBox6.Text = ("" + p(5));
    richTextBox7.Text = ("" + p(6));
    richTextBox8.Text = ("" + p(7));
    richTextBox9.Text = ("" + p();
    richTextBox10.Text = ("" + p(9));
    richTextBox11.Text = ("" + p(10));
    richTextBox12.Text = ("" + p(11));
    richTextBox13.Text = ("" + p(12));
    richTextBox14.Text = ("" + p(13));
    }

    you dont need to do this just use \n for example
    richTextBox1.Text = (p(1) + "\n" + p(2) + "\n");
    etc, etc....
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    To purchase my trophy tool, add me on skype: nay1995-_-
    My Advanced COD4 & COD5 Menu Base || [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ||
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nay1995 For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •