07-27-2013, 11:57 AM #1
navyxseal
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i was doing a little messing around with udp unicorn cause all my friends didnt like session joining when i was rtm on mw3 and as i was doing it i found that if you lag (attack) your connection right before you hit the game mode you wanna find it will show your friends as trying to join and it will pick the map and start the game and at that time you then un-lag (un-attack) and your friends will be in the lobby with you.

so.... heres the steps again

1) download udp unicorn
2) get the ppl you want in party
3) go to the game mode but dont click it yet
4 )click attack
5) click the game mode
6) wait for game timer or countdown to start
7) hit stop attack
Cool Man (aka Tustin) enjoy raising hell on mw3 with your buds

THANKS for taking the time to read and if youd like a link go ahead and comment and if this works for you or you just plain like it go ahead and hit that like button.

The following 6 users say thank you to navyxseal for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, 192.168.1.1, Mango_Knife, Rakan21, xKtF, Xx_CRIS_xX-BR
07-27-2013, 01:43 PM #2
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
I just use Project Memories and use Force Host, then invite your friends and start the game...Work everytime.

The following user thanked FAKA_ELITE for this useful post:

Chxii
07-27-2013, 01:47 PM #3
silentassain
I am error
Originally posted by navyxseal View Post
Hey guys i was doing a little messing around with udp unicorn cause all my friends didnt like session joining when i was rtm on mw3 and as i was doing it i found that if you lag (attack) your connection right before you hit the game mode you wanna find it will show your friends as trying to join and it will pick the map and start the game and at that time you then un-lag (un-attack) and your friends will be in the lobby with you.

1) download udp unicorn
4 )click attack
5) click the game mode
7) hit stop attack

THANKS for taking the time to read and if youd like a link go ahead and comment and if this works for you or you just plain like it go ahead and hit that like button.

I want the link please.
07-27-2013, 02:09 PM #4
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by silentassain View Post
I want the link please.

You can get it You must login or register to view this content.Smile

The following user thanked xKtF for this useful post:

ⓙω мσ∂z
07-27-2013, 04:40 PM #5
ⓙω мσ∂z
Bounty hunter
Hey guys i was doing a little messing around with udp unicorn cause all my friends didnt like session joining when i was rtm on mw3 and as i was doing it i found that if you lag (attack) your connection right before you hit the game mode you wanna find it will show your friends as trying to join and it will pick the map and start the game and at that time you then un-lag (un-attack) and your friends will be in the lobby with you.

1) download udp unicorn
4 )click attack
5) click the game mode
7) hit stop attack

What do you set the packet size and all that stuff to, or just leave it as default?
07-27-2013, 11:56 PM #6
cod5cl
You talkin to me?

1) download udp unicorn
4 )click attack
5) click the game mode
7) hit stop attack

can i use it in ofw or need cfw?
07-28-2013, 12:19 AM #7
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
done. Smile
07-28-2013, 06:57 AM #8
Isto Funciona Em 1.24 ?
07-28-2013, 03:16 PM #9
It always says waiting for party members :confused:
01-08-2014, 04:21 AM #10
isaacirlanda
Little One
Dude tell his the port and all We need to know =)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo