10-27-2013, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 0x54358C - j_spine ( Chest )
0x54359C - j_helmet ( Middle Head )
0x5435AC - j_head ( Clean Head Shot )

what these can be use for is to make the unfair aimbot.
Last edited by hacking247 ; 10-27-2013 at 09:04 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to hacking247 for this useful post:

DraMaTiK_DreaM, Mango_Knife, John, SNMT| Havoc

The following 4 users groaned at hacking247 for this awful post:

Johnny_C, SC58, therifboy
10-28-2013, 10:14 PM #11
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
all u did was post address to a string and btw this is not what u use to make aimbot in real time, maybe gsc but real time u use functions and angles lol "it has nothing to do with anything u posted"

lol how do you think enstone did his unfair aimbot this is just to help people. yes i posted the offset to the srtings thats why i called them adresses not offsets. no this isnt the full funtions but this could be you as the view angles jut like xbox. why do you come on here and hate so much go back to portalcentric beacuse that the only why your post me shit to anyone.

The following 2 users say thank you to hacking247 for this useful post:

DraMaTiK_DreaM, John
10-28-2013, 11:15 PM #12
O-H
Bounty hunter
Something along these lines? I didnt make this but Hacksorce did for xbox and he gave me the source to his tool...just seeing if this could help anybody
10-28-2013, 11:26 PM #13
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Need to get this in my tool Smile
Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 10-28-2013 at 11:37 PM.
10-28-2013, 11:35 PM #14
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
lol how do you think enstone did his unfair aimbot this is just to help people. yes i posted the offset to the srtings thats why i called them adresses not offsets. no this isnt the full funtions but this could be you as the view angles jut like xbox. why do you come on here and hate so much go back to portalcentric beacuse that the only why your post me shit to anyone.

I'm pretty sure this comes under "means of death" in the playerdie function SC58 posted

Originally posted by SC58 View Post
all u did was post address to a string and btw this is not what u use to make aimbot in real time, maybe gsc but real time u use functions and angles lol "it has nothing to do with anything u posted"

And sc58 the unfair aimbot has nothing at all to do with angles smh, enston's project memory's proves it, hence players menu / kill player.
10-29-2013, 01:10 AM #15
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post

this has nothing to do with it and i dont see why no one has done it hmm player_die,vectoangles,and couple other angle function is all it is lol plus the unfair aimbot has to do with this function player_die

all yall ppl have to talk about is a string and being able to use the aimbot just because it dont show the angle dont mean it has them cause it does

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

therifboy
10-29-2013, 01:15 AM #16
SNMT| Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
You need a lot more for aimbot .. you need to make the bullets go through walls , unlimited ammo, 1 hit a kill, and "aim assist" that locates everyone then the code you have to aim for head for a headshot aimbot
10-29-2013, 03:57 AM #17
Originally posted by SNMT
You need a lot more for aimbot .. you need to make the bullets go through walls , unlimited ammo, 1 hit a kill, and "aim assist" that locates everyone then the code you have to aim for head for a headshot aimbot

no its more like when a player hits a button and some one dies ;using the player_die
10-29-2013, 10:55 AM #18
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by milky4444 View Post
no its more like when a player hits a button and some one dies ;using the player_die

its all with player die, you use these addresses for where it hits the player if you want the func for player die this is it with its arguments.

The rest is for you to figure out.

public void Player_Die(int self, int inflictor, int attacker, int damage, int meansOfDeath, int iWeapon, float vDir, int hitLoc, int psTimeOffset)
{

}
10-29-2013, 12:30 PM #19
Originally posted by StickyNGU View Post
its all with player die, you use these addresses for where it hits the player if you want the func for player die this is it with its arguments.

The rest is for you to figure out.

public void Player_Die(int self, int inflictor, int attacker, int damage, int meansOfDeath, int iWeapon, float vDir, int hitLoc, int psTimeOffset)
{

}

yes but still need it to = a head shot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo