11-03-2015, 08:10 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before i start, sorry for the video quality, i did not record this, 01cedricv2 had to record it for me as my hdpvr had a stroke, thanks to him anyway.

Well again i'm here, i have been making this over the last few days, i wanted to make this so i have a base for all the other call of duty's. A few things may not work and i haven't tested the aimbot yet, that probably wont work, but i don't plan to update this unless there's a major error somewhere, i haven't had time to fully test this. I know this is a bit pointless as black ops 3 is just around the corner, but who cares.

The menu looks and the features are near enough the same as my last project although there are a few more mods in this and this should be as smooth as .gsc

I hope you enjoy!

Main Features

- Cursor Remembrance
- Menu Remembrance
- Full Client Verification
- Menu Editor

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Download:You must login or register to view this content.

Updates:

v1.2.0.1
- Fixed Name Changer
- Fixed a problem where the menu wouldn't load after you changed map
- Loading times should now be instant

Credits:

Me
aerosoul94
Choco
seb5594
therifboy
01cedricv2 - for recording the video as my hdpvr had a stroke
anyone else i missed
Last edited by nay1995 ; 11-07-2015 at 07:47 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

-Numb, /SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, anthonything, DaDogg414, FRINZ, HiddenHour, koekiemonstarr2, lucasaf01, Mr.Peanut, MrDylanHax, John, Script Kiddie, Wapo_chuy, XPeace-WalkerX
03-04-2016, 08:48 PM #65
i was getting black screen also it's not the eboot or the sprx. it's the pspatch so what i did to make the game work was build the game as ISO. then mount the iso and it works

The following 2 users say thank you to apesmut for this useful post:

nay1995, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
03-05-2016, 08:53 PM #66
liljon252
I am error
What is a ISO?
03-05-2016, 08:54 PM #67
liljon252
I am error
Originally posted by apesmut View Post
i was getting black screen also it's not the eboot or the sprx. it's the pspatch so what i did to make the game work was build the game as ISO. then mount the iso and it works

What is a ISO
03-09-2016, 04:40 PM #68
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by liljon252 View Post
Nay1995. Still a no go bro. Gave me a black screen. I do not have any more eboot to try being i cant find any other then yours. I try one i found call chcos or something like that and gave me a black screen. I do not know what eles to try other then just quit playing mw3. Can you update the eboot or make a new one that works on CEX. As i stated befor in running REBUG 4.78 CEX. I can switch to DEX but i hate it plus a bigger risk of getting banned. Let me know what you think. Thanks bro.

in order to revert the changes, its very simple get a clean eboot.bin for mw3 and youre good to go, although i will look into why cex isnt working correctly, but it wont be any time soon, maybe in a week or so when im free next.
and it most likely gave you a black screen, because you didnt rename my .srpx file accordingly, whoever's eboot you downloaded you will need to see what there .sprx file name is called and rename my .sprx to that file name. This is because the file path and file name is written into the eboot before its compiled, therefore any .sprx file wont work unless you have the correct .sprx file name and the .sprx in the correct file path.
If that made any sense.
Last edited by nay1995 ; 03-09-2016 at 04:45 PM.
03-10-2016, 01:29 AM #69
liljon252
I am error
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
in order to revert the changes, its very simple get a clean eboot.bin for mw3 and youre good to go, although i will look into why cex isnt working correctly, but it wont be any time soon, maybe in a week or so when im free next.
and it most likely gave you a black screen, because you didnt rename my .srpx file accordingly, whoever's eboot you downloaded you will need to see what there .sprx file name is called and rename my .sprx to that file name. This is because the file path and file name is written into the eboot before its compiled, therefore any .sprx file wont work unless you have the correct .sprx file name and the .sprx in the correct file path.
If that made any sense.

I did rename the sprx file. Take your time. Not playing anytime soon. Been on gta5.
03-22-2016, 10:52 PM #70
What's the button combo to bring up the menu please
04-14-2016, 05:15 PM #71
jhdsgdh
04-15-2016, 03:44 PM #72
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Ddubz620 View Post
What's the button combo to bring up the menu please

dpad left, it tells you on screen what to press
04-17-2016, 10:45 PM #73
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
dpad left, it tells you on screen what to press

For some reason, your menu isn't showing up. I get the pop up to tell me to wait 15 seconds before loading the game so the functions can load, but it doesn't show up. Not even in a private match.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo