11-03-2015, 08:10 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before i start, sorry for the video quality, i did not record this, 01cedricv2 had to record it for me as my hdpvr had a stroke, thanks to him anyway.

Well again i'm here, i have been making this over the last few days, i wanted to make this so i have a base for all the other call of duty's. A few things may not work and i haven't tested the aimbot yet, that probably wont work, but i don't plan to update this unless there's a major error somewhere, i haven't had time to fully test this. I know this is a bit pointless as black ops 3 is just around the corner, but who cares.

The menu looks and the features are near enough the same as my last project although there are a few more mods in this and this should be as smooth as .gsc

I hope you enjoy!

Main Features

- Cursor Remembrance
- Menu Remembrance
- Full Client Verification
- Menu Editor

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Download:You must login or register to view this content.

Updates:

v1.2.0.1
- Fixed Name Changer
- Fixed a problem where the menu wouldn't load after you changed map
- Loading times should now be instant

Credits:

Me
aerosoul94
Choco
seb5594
therifboy
01cedricv2 - for recording the video as my hdpvr had a stroke
anyone else i missed
Last edited by nay1995 ; 11-07-2015 at 07:47 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

-Numb, /SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, anthonything, DaDogg414, FRINZ, HiddenHour, koekiemonstarr2, lucasaf01, Mr.Peanut, MrDylanHax, John, Script Kiddie, Wapo_chuy, XPeace-WalkerX
04-17-2016, 11:01 PM #74
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
For some reason, your menu isn't showing up. I get the pop up to tell me to wait 15 seconds before loading the game so the functions can load, but it doesn't show up. Not even in a private match.

ok, so I reinstalled it all, and I got the menu to come up. Force Host doesn't work, and when I go from private match to a game, the menu is hidden and I have "Halftime" on the left hand side of my screen. The menu is invisible, and I can scroll blind and select options.
04-18-2016, 02:16 AM #75
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
ok, so I reinstalled it all, and I got the menu to come up. Force Host doesn't work, and when I go from private match to a game, the menu is hidden and I have "Halftime" on the left hand side of my screen. The menu is invisible, and I can scroll blind and select options.

You have to quit the match and restart it till the menu shows up... Its a bug it has

The following user thanked saucedo for this useful post:

nay1995
04-18-2016, 12:19 PM #76
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by saucedo View Post
You have to quit the match and restart it till the menu shows up... Its a bug it has

what about force host. it seems to not work at all. you cant replace this eboot with another eboot that has force host can you?
04-18-2016, 06:17 PM #77
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
what about force host. it seems to not work at all. you cant replace this eboot with another eboot that has force host can you?

Yes you can
05-16-2016, 11:59 AM #78
jmend12
Little One
yea menu keeps disappearing on me and i used a force host eboot and it disappeared on 2nd game...
05-18-2016, 04:26 PM #79
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by jmend12 View Post
yea menu keeps disappearing on me and i used a force host eboot and it disappeared on 2nd game...

the only reason i haven't sorted this yet is due to the fact i don't have a console id therefore i cannot test force host or anything online.
05-19-2016, 06:13 AM #80
jmend12
Little One
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
the only reason i haven't sorted this yet is due to the fact i don't have a console id therefore i cannot test force host or anything online.

id tests it for u id u ever sorted it out .... cuz ur menu is amazing
08-01-2016, 02:41 PM #81
download dont work
08-02-2016, 02:00 PM #82
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by daveokeithyt View Post
download dont work

definitely does ive just tested it and downloaded the file.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo