09-18-2016, 01:10 AM #1
S63
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup NGU,

So basically today I got bored of people asking "how do I make a pre-game menu" so I decided I would release it here today, on this thread you will find the hook needed and a example project.

So lets get started...

First off:
IF YOU WANNA GROAN THEN DO IT I DONT CARE!

Now lets properly get started!

So you will need the function where you will run ya shit

void Menu_PaintFullStub(...) {
__asm("li %r3, 0x4");
}

void Menu_PaintFullHook(int UIContext) {
Menu_PaintFullStub(UIContext);
}

Next you will need to hook your function like this

HookFunctionStart(0x2772BC, (int)Menu_PaintFullStub, (int)Menu_PaintFullHook);

Then the next part is down to you, all you have to do is add your Engine Text huds to the hook and magic you have a pre-game menu Happy. but anyways I will leave a little example project as said above Smile

Here's Menu_PaintFull For MW2 And BO1 (Just incase you wanna make 1 for mw2 or bo1 Smile)

MW2 - 0x253670
BO1 - 0x465368

And for game such as Ghosts you will need to find another address that runz in the pre-game as Menu_Paint on Ghosts only runz in-game!

Also 100% credits goes to oStankyModz for the use of his non-host menu for the example project as I'm to lazy to be bothered making Happy

NOTES:
You dont have to use menu_paintall, you can hook any function that runs in the pre-game lobby.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: No Need Is Open Source SPRX!
Last edited by S63 ; 11-08-2016 at 10:25 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to S63 for this useful post:

Bigmoneyhustlin, EnzoMezzomo, itsSorrow, lucasaf01, makeabce, sandro oliveira, TehMerkMods, TheGreenPlanet, ymh, zatb15

The following user groaned S63 for this awful post:

Patrick
09-18-2016, 09:31 AM #2
Nice Tutorial thank you Happy

The following user thanked FP-Da-Real-One for this useful post:

S63
09-18-2016, 11:58 AM #3
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Sup NGU,

So basically today I got bored of people asking "how do I make a pre-game menu" so I decided I would release it here today, on this thread you will find the hook needed and a example project.

So lets get started...

First off:

__asm("li %r3, 0x4");
}

}

Then the next part is down to you, all you have to do is add your Engine Text huds to the hook and magic you have a pre-game menu Happy. but anyways I will leave a little example project as said above Smile

Here's Menu_PaintFull For MW2 And BO1 (Just incase you wanna make 1 for mw2 or bo1 Smile)

MW2 - 0x253670
BO1 - 0x465368

And for game such as Ghosts you will need to find another address that runz in the pre-game as Menu_Paint on Ghosts only runz in-game!

Also 100% credits goes to oStankyModz for the use of his non-host menu for the example project as I'm to lazy to be bothered making Happy

Nice post Jord I've had this for a little on BO2 but since you are being kind about it....

I'll post it over there too
09-18-2016, 12:12 PM #4
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Nice post Jord I've had this for a little on BO2 but since you are being kind about it....

I'll post it over there too

Yer may aswell xD there's no point in keeping this private when people could be creative with it xD
09-18-2016, 12:13 PM #5
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by One View Post
Nice Tutorial thank you Happy

Np :homer:
09-23-2016, 03:41 PM #6
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
You can hook any address that works pregame. not just this one. For example, you can use cl_drawtext.

The following user thanked BoatyMcBoatFace for this useful post:

S63
09-23-2016, 05:14 PM #7
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BoatyMcBoatFace View Post
You can hook any address that works pregame. not just this one. For example, you can use cl_drawtext.

Yer but this is just way i do it, but to be honest i dont really make pre-game menus i only done this because people cant use there brain to do it, but thanks for the comment i forgot to add you could use any address that runs pregame.
Last edited by S63 ; 09-23-2016 at 05:18 PM.

The following user thanked S63 for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace
09-26-2016, 04:48 AM #8
ymh
Treasure hunter
Sup NGU,

So lets get started...

First off:

__asm("li %r3, 0x4");
}

}

MW2 - 0x253670
BO1 - 0x465368

NOTES:
You dont have to use menu_paintall, you can hook any function that runs in the pre-game lobby.

no one was helping me here on the ngu when i was making me pregame menu so i asked the xbox community and they got me started, but its nice that theirs finally a tut on how to do this on the ps3 Smile
09-26-2016, 06:53 AM #9
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kazr View Post
no one was helping me here on the ngu when i was making me pregame menu so i asked the xbox community and they got me started, but its nice that theirs finally a tut on how to do this on the ps3 Smile

If you had found me when you needed help i would of helped ya out Winky Winky
09-26-2016, 08:30 AM #10
ymh
Treasure hunter
If you had found me when you needed help i would of helped ya out Winky Winky

i didn't know who to ask so i had a thread and asked a few people i know knew but that all got ignored so i posted on 7s and yeah, thats how i got told how to do it for xbox and from there it was easy, anyways always good to see this sort of stuff released Smile i never wanna release a menu mainly because it wouldn't be new and unique. i just like to make my own thats all, got no intention if finding new stuff, most i've done is port over some mw2 mods from xbox, i got freeze classes to work on ps3"mw2"l, but people have frozen my classes on the xbox a few times and its really annoying when i have to get on my rgh to fix them so i don't want people using that on the ps3 as well. but like i said thats been ported so its not unique or new.
Last edited by ymh ; 09-26-2016 at 08:32 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo