10-07-2016, 04:33 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Here is a video of the infections

Client Stats also work fully, but don't have a video.

Let me know if you think I should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.
Last edited by Swaqq ; 10-07-2016 at 04:36 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at Swaqq for this awful post:

hacking247, S63
10-07-2016, 04:36 PM #2
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Is this my Video? stare
10-07-2016, 04:40 PM #3
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Let me know if you think I should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.

Why not? Kappa
10-07-2016, 04:41 PM #4
3 different colours on the screen make mw3 rekt? :troll:
Last edited by Big_Buddha ; 10-07-2016 at 04:47 PM.
10-07-2016, 04:48 PM #5
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by modshack1 View Post
3 different colours on the screen make mw3 rekt? :troll:

That's a dvar. Meaning, we can set any dvar on mw3
10-07-2016, 04:49 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
both of these are already released, you use server command for stats and infections
10-07-2016, 04:57 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

It's based on how you feel if you want to release it or not.
10-07-2016, 05:04 PM #8
Default Avatar
Remy
A year or two ago I would've said no, but might as well, let the people have their fun. I'm going to be busy on MWR
10-07-2016, 05:23 PM #9

i know everyone is going to try and talk shit but i think this falls under previews which are not allowed. if you want to release something go for it stop making these previews.

The following 2 users say thank you to hacking247 for this useful post:

Juan, Nothingbutbread
10-07-2016, 05:39 PM #10
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
i know everyone is going to try and talk shit but i think this falls under previews which are not allowed. if you want to release something go for it stop making these previews.

This isn't a preview lmao, this is a poll because I remember what happened with godmode classes on this game, and I wanted to see the public's opinion. I won't release something that will possibly destroy a game if everyone disagrees.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo