Post: [1.24][C++] MW3 All Client Stats + Everything needed!
02-24-2017, 01:35 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi, NGU members Sal

I'm really sad, that it came so far. Alot of Peoples have this already, so I guess, its ready to be released... Credits at the end! Sal

Anyway, back to Topic... You can edit other Peoples Stats (as always) remove other Peoples Godmode Classes or even edit their Classes Smile
I give you today everything needed (including the Stat Index IDs for Classes & Remove Godmode Class Script)... This works the same way on XBOX too Smile

1) MW3, Ghosts & Advanced Warfare uses the same DVARs for removing the "Checks" (Use those /w CShark on the NotifyID "begin")

\!/MakeDvarServerInfo can be used for creating INFECTIONS! YES! YOU HEARD RIGHT! INNNFFEEECTTTIIIOOOONNNNS!!!\!/

2) MW3 All Client Stats Source (including. Remove Godmode Classes & enum /w Stat Index IDs for it!)

Credits

01cedricv2 - For Releasing this, not gonna like to take credits for this, but idk.
Enstone - For the DVARs he used. lol
Shark - For everything.
Swaqq - Figuring out the DVARs Enstone has used!
Sabotage - PPC God!
ExiLe - being inactive af lately...
OldschoolModz aka Cheating Hax0r *Piiiieeeeep* - Being a good buddy which always helps.
And everyone I've forgot.

[/CENTER]

The following 18 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BaSs_HaXoR, Cbuf_AddText, EnzoMezzomo, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, HMXOnDex, Hydrogen, joni_djESP, kiwi_modz, Loz, Mango_Knife, mrtn, OG Trojan041, Sabotage, Swaqq, tobi59320, UnholyTalonTSi

The following user groaned 01cedricv2 for this awful post:

lucasaf01
02-24-2017, 01:38 AM #2
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
good bloke shit.
02-24-2017, 01:39 AM #3
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
well rip mw3
02-24-2017, 01:41 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi, NGU members Sal

I'm really sad, that it came so far. Alot of Peoples have this already, so I guess, its ready to be released... Credits at the end! Sal

Anyway, back to Topic... You can edit other Peoples Stats (as always) remove other Peoples Godmode Classes or even edit their Classes Smile
I give you today everything needed (including the Stat Index IDs for Classes & Remove Godmode Class Script)... This works the same way on XBOX too Smile

1) MW3, Ghosts & Advanced Warfare uses the same DVARs for removing the "Checks" (Use those /w CShark on the NotifyID "begin")

\!/MakeDvarServerInfo can be used for creating INFECTIONS! YES! YOU HEARD RIGHT! INNNFFEEECTTTIIIOOOONNNNS!!!\!/

2) MW3 All Client Stats Source (including. Remove Godmode Classes & enum /w Stat Index IDs for it!)

Credits

01cedricv2 - For Releasing this, not gonna like to take credits for this, but idk.
Shark - For everything.
Sabotage - PPC God!
OldschoolModz aka Cheating Hax0r *Piiiieeeeep* - Being a good buddy which always helps.

[/CENTER]

Nice work on this Ced!

Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
good bloke shit.

Hey Sab! Could you pm me please.
02-24-2017, 01:55 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post

Hi, NGU members Sal

Credits

Shark - For everything.
Sabotage - PPC God!

[/CENTER]

welll shiiieett rip. anyway good release.

at least for those who want to learn. if you are going to make a menu just to derank people, go fuck yourselves.

The following 6 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, BaSs_HaXoR, Dog88Christian, Father Luckeyy, kiwi_modz
02-24-2017, 01:56 AM #6
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by JM
Only reason you get a release today is because I said I was gonna release because people kept the code so I cracked paradox MW3 menu made by swaqq here is a source

stop keeping shit to yourself
be a dam community n share
thats why no one cares to go mess with ps4 and ps3 is a wreck
oh and a admin mind fixing this section all sticked thread sucks for offsets

please, stop. Get some help.
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-24-2017 at 02:20 AM.

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

OG Trojan041
02-24-2017, 02:05 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by JM
Only reason you get a release today is because I said I was gonna release because people kept the code so I cracked paradox MW3 menu made by swaqq here is a source

you got a release due to Exile giving me the go to do what I did S63

lmao the reason shit is private is because it ruins the game more than it helps it. and also so you dont get a million replicas of the same damn menu lol.

it will be the same for PS4, considering the same people from ps3 will go over to PS4 lol
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-24-2017 at 02:21 AM.
02-24-2017, 02:09 AM #8
Originally posted by JM

This is the sorta stuff, that shouldn't be roaming the web; although, PS3 has hit a rock and a hard place with the modding scene. It's rather already destroyed online COD, GTA, Battlefield gameplay, as well as whatever other games that get disassembled then manipulated to the advantage of the end-user.

But I will sustain where I rest in saying: This sorta stuff is best not given out or even sold.
Reason being is it can quite literally eradicate a game. The entertainment aspect shouldn't be on eliminating a ranking system. (especially at such ease found on the internet.) Stupid.
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-24-2017 at 02:22 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

01cedricv2, BulletProof3160, Eddie Mac, kiwi_modz, Kronos, MrSynful, Nihkz, S63
02-24-2017, 02:25 AM #9
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by JM
sabotage go hide in xbox section you idiot all you do is lie and bail on shit
your a fucking waste of ngu database they should erase your dam account

ask exile lol got nothing to prove beside cedrick swaqq matrix sabotage kept it to themselves and forced cedrick to release it

Still doesn't give you rights for posting others "cracked" content here.. This is months even years of research released for free because you feel the community deserves it. Your the very reason shit never gets released. Also last I checked Leeching falls under direct breach of conduct on ngus terms of use.
02-24-2017, 02:28 AM #10
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by JM

hate but everything should by released I rather have cfw having full power over ofw then having god class shit from ofw and half cfw cant do shit

Congrats! Because of you, it's now possible to turn this game into mw2. All because you wanted reputation for leeching the work of someone who put hours into this. I made this a while after Enstone and Kurt, and meant for it to be private. I kept it private because of the fact that you can infect people with cfg mods, so good job.
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 02-24-2017 at 02:38 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Swaqq for this useful post:

01cedricv2, kiwi_modz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo