12-28-2017, 08:18 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, it's been a while since I've posted any content here so basically I was digging around through my PC and found a menu I was working on before I chose to sell my PS3.
Uhm I'm not gunna go into detail about everything that's in it but for anyone looking for anything new or wanting to get away from all the non-host bullshit then it might be of some use to you.
The menu is fully functional and contains some cool stuff in it, I'm not able to tell you if it's stable or not for online and I'm not able to tell you what works and what doesn't as I haven't touched the project in over 6 months.

I've left a copy of the compiled version which can be located in the provided .rar file (Download Below), sadly I don't have any pictures or videos of the menu in action so I'll leave it up to you guys to let me know what you think of it.

Thanks to Levisaurus for the screenshot Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy.

- Shark Smile
Last edited by Shark ; 01-04-2018 at 07:59 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, kiwi_modz, Levisaurus, Link033, lucasaf01, makeabce, matrixmods, mrdarkblue, Patrick, Riften, S63, SyGnUs

The following user groaned Shark for this awful post:

OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
12-28-2017, 08:26 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hey, it's been a while since I've posted any content here so basically I was digging around through my PC and found a menu I was working on before I chose to sell my PS3.
Uhm I'm not gunna go into detail about everything that's in it but for anyone looking for anything new or wanting to get away from all the non-host bullshit then it might be of some use to you.
The menu is fully functional and contains some cool stuff in it, I'm not able to tell you if it's stable or not for online and I'm not able to tell you what works and what doesn't as I haven't touched the project in over 6 months.

I've left a copy of the compiled version which can be located in the provided .rar file (Download Below), sadly I don't have any pictures or videos of the menu in action so I'll leave it up to you guys to let me know what you think of it.

Enjoy.

- Shark Smile

does this work on 3.55
12-29-2017, 02:04 PM #3
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Toke View Post
does this work on 3.55

xD Winky Winky Sal
Last edited by S63 ; 12-29-2017 at 07:15 PM.
12-29-2017, 03:43 PM #4
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
It's pretty simple, I like it Happy. Here's a screenshot if you need it or if anyone wants to see it.

Additional screenshots of all menus.

Last edited by Levisaurus ; 12-29-2017 at 03:59 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Levisaurus for this useful post:

LogicCFW, mrdarkblue, S63, Shark
12-30-2017, 06:07 PM #5
Nice Happy

Do you remember how to use solid model ? cuz I tried a lot of things and don't work :/

Your code with solid in:

vec3 Origin = entityArray[0].r.currentOrigin;
entNum* spawnedEnt = Main::Call<entNum*>(spawn, (constStr*)"script_model", Origin);
printf("Spawned Entity: %i\n", (int)spawnedEnt);
Object::Call<null*>(setmodel, (int)spawnedEnt, CT_ENTITY, "test_sphere_silver");
Object::Call<null*>(solid, (int)spawnedEnt, CT_ENTITY);
Object::Call<null*>(moveto, (int)spawnedEnt, CT_ENTITY, Origin+vec3(0, 0, 40), 5.00);

Thank a lot Happy
01-04-2018, 07:58 AM #6
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Link033 View Post
Nice Happy

Do you remember how to use solid model ? cuz I tried a lot of things and don't work :/

Your code with solid in:

vec3 Origin = entityArray[0].r.currentOrigin;
entNum* spawnedEnt = Main::Call<entNum*>(spawn, (constStr*)"script_model", Origin);
printf("Spawned Entity: %i\n", (int)spawnedEnt);
Object::Call<null*>(setmodel, (int)spawnedEnt, CT_ENTITY, "test_sphere_silver");
Object::Call<null*>(solid, (int)spawnedEnt, CT_ENTITY);
Object::Call<null*>(moveto, (int)spawnedEnt, CT_ENTITY, Origin+vec3(0, 0, 40), 5.00);

Thank a lot Happy

usually just calling 'Object::Call<null*>(solid, (int)spawnedEnt, CT_ENTITY);" on a selected entity will make it solid but idk there might be more too it.
Try take a look at some MW2 GSC Codes and see how they did it :p

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Link033
01-04-2018, 03:03 PM #7
Oh okay thank ^^ I will check at some GSC mw2 because I need it to solid to make a lot of skybase, lava is floor and more, and I don't know too why it's don't work so I tried to add this:

int SpawnEntity( float* Origin, float* Angles, const char* Model = "com_plasticcase_friendly", int Index = 2)
{
int Entity = (int)G_Spawn();
*(float*)(Entity + 0x138, Origin, 3);
*(float*)(Entity + 0x144, Angles, 3);
G_SetModel(Entity, Model);
SP_Script_Model(Entity);
SV_UnlinkEntity(Entity);
*(char*)(Entity + 0x101) = 4;
*(int*)(Entity + 0x8C) = Index;
SV_SetBrushModel(Entity);
SV_linkEntity(Entity);
return Entity;
}

but this ligne:
it said Entity and Model are undefined, but they are :/

Thank for you answer I will check in mw2 gsc ^^

edit:

I try your other function list like makevehiclesolidsphere and it have a little solid so maybe the offset of solid ( solid = 0x8156,) it's not right ?
Last edited by Link033 ; 01-04-2018 at 04:52 PM.
01-04-2018, 03:11 PM #8
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hey, it's been a while since I've posted any content here so basically I was digging around through my PC and found a menu I was working on before I chose to sell my PS3.

Thanks to Levisaurus for the screenshot Smile

Enjoy.

- Shark Smile

I assume this is the menu you were telling me about around 1-2 years ago Happy nice!
You haven't got any videos of it tho?
01-05-2018, 11:15 AM #9
Originally posted by Link033 View Post
Oh okay thank ^^ I will check at some GSC mw2 because I need it to solid to make a lot of skybase, lava is floor and more, and I don't know too why it's don't work so I tried to add this:

int SpawnEntity( float* Origin, float* Angles, const char* Model = "com_plasticcase_friendly", int Index = 2)
{
int Entity = (int)G_Spawn();
*(float*)(Entity + 0x138, Origin, 3);
*(float*)(Entity + 0x144, Angles, 3);
SP_Script_Model(Entity);
SV_UnlinkEntity(Entity);
*(char*)(Entity + 0x101) = 4;
*(int*)(Entity + 0x8C) = Index;
SV_SetBrushModel(Entity);
SV_linkEntity(Entity);
return Entity;
}

but this ligne:
it said Entity and Model are undefined, but they are :/

Thank for you answer I will check in mw2 gsc ^^

edit:

I try your other function list like makevehiclesolidsphere and it have a little solid so maybe the offset of solid ( solid = 0x8156,) it's not right ?

Did you get it to work?

The following user thanked mrdarkblue for this useful post:

Link033
01-05-2018, 01:10 PM #10
Originally posted by mrdarkblue View Post
Did you get it to work?

No :/ I tried but don't work :/
Last edited by Link033 ; 01-06-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo