Post: [RELEASE] - [1.24/SPRX] All Client Stats Menu ( ACS ).
02-22-2018, 11:29 PM #1
Restrain
CoD Services
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, I've been working on this for a while. With the help of a few people. I'd like to thank Shark for his CShark release and introduction video.
I'd also like to thank 01cedricv2 for releasing the All Client Stats functions. With all that said, enjoy!

NOTE: Everything was tested in a private match, nothing was tested online.

Pictures of menu:

Main Menu:
You must login or register to view this content.
Account Menu:
Client Menu:
Client Options Menu:

You must login or register to view this content. - Download
You must login or register to view this content. - Not that it's needed? lol

NOTE: IF YOU BLACK SCREEN ON LAUNCH, YOUR SYS CALLS MUST BE ENABLED.

Credits:
01cedricv2 - For Releasing All Client Stats and Answering a few questions.
Enstone - For the DVARs he used.
Shark - For CShark and answered some questions. (also got the menu sounds from his menu and a few functions).
Swaqq - Figuring out the DVARs Enstone has used.
Father Luckyy - For his EBOOT.BIN with force host and SPRX plugin name. (Was too lazy to make one, thanks!).
Last edited by Restrain ; 03-10-2018 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Updated Download Link & Added Credits + NOTE

The following 10 users say thank you to Restrain for this useful post:

dah, DARK-07, joni_djESP, OfficialCoolJay, Omega82, Pepe056, saeed19971, tedibrozi, TehCactus, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
02-23-2018, 04:02 PM #2
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by WelshHoster View Post
<3 the design is <3

Thanks bud Smile
02-23-2018, 11:27 PM #3
does this only work with dex?
02-24-2018, 02:08 AM #4
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by RuShIsRuSh View Post
does this only work with dex?

Yes it’s only for DEX. You can try making it for CEX, there’s a tutorial somewhere on here but it might be buggy.
02-24-2018, 03:08 PM #5
I converted to DEX again...
my console freezes when I start it up, does this have anything to do with my TV. I got 720p TV
02-24-2018, 06:35 PM #6
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by RuShIsRuSh View Post
I converted to DEX again...
my console freezes when I start it up, does this have anything to do with my TV. I got 720p TV

It works fine, it's something on your end.
02-27-2018, 08:20 PM #7
Restrodude
Lifetime Elite Member Enzo
Originally posted by Restrain View Post
It works fine, it's something on your end.

Just tried this and it freezes on start up with your eboot. I'm running 4.80 D-REX. I have all the DLC downloaded so im not sure if it is a problem (wouldn't see why it would be) and i have the sprx in the temp folder. I tried multiple times being connected to proDG target maneger and not being connected. Could you double check the eboot you supplied? i don't have a eboot maker available that has a SPRX function attach to it and i don't code :P
02-27-2018, 08:24 PM #8
hecticmassacre
Bounty hunter
With all due respect, why still have the "derank" option on the menu itself if you have "removed it to avoid abuse"

The following user thanked hecticmassacre for this useful post:

Restrodude
02-27-2018, 11:17 PM #9
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by Restrodude View Post
Just tried this and it freezes on start up with your eboot. I'm running 4.80 D-REX. I have all the DLC downloaded so im not sure if it is a problem (wouldn't see why it would be) and i have the sprx in the temp folder. I tried multiple times being connected to proDG target maneger and not being connected. Could you double check the eboot you supplied? i don't have a eboot maker available that has a SPRX function attach to it and i don't code :P

I'll see soon why it's freezing.
02-27-2018, 11:18 PM #10
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by hecticmassacre View Post
With all due respect, why still have the "derank" option on the menu itself if you have "removed it to avoid abuse"

To piss off those who want to derank someone. There should be no reason to derank someone, no matter what.

The following user thanked Restrain for this useful post:

Pepe056

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo