04-23-2018, 10:37 PM #1
illestHI
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello , I’m looking for a good mod menu with a anti freeze eboot, thanks .
04-24-2018, 09:28 PM #2
Originally posted by illestHI View Post
Hello , I’m looking for a good mod menu with a anti freeze eboot, thanks .

Payed or free? Payed - sprx: evasion by matrix or gsc/rtm phantom by enstone. Free - non-host black genisys by kiwi or for all clients menace by kurt. All these menu's have there benefits, depends what your looking for.

1) don 't wanna use a pc to bootup menu don 't buy phantom, on the other hand it"s the only menu with give killstreaks. Rate :8
You must login or register to view this content.

2) want the best menu for host and non host. Use evasion. Rate: 9

3) wanna own every modder get black genisys, best non host aimbot ever. And of you know the trick you can steal host and take over the hosts menu. Pretty awesome if i may say so. Rate: 9

4) don't want to spend money and like the elite mossy style layout you can download menace. Non host is ok. Prelobby is less then basic. All client mods are pretty awesome. Rate: 7

Anti Freese eboot is something you can make your self. Will work with all the menus. By the way minor detail but all the menu's have all client stats.

I would buy evasion and download genisys. Evasion because matrix keeps updating and it's not subscription based price model.
And blackgenisys because it's just the best non host menu ever released.

Have fun. Cheers
Last edited by mrdarkblue ; 04-26-2018 at 07:15 PM.

The following user thanked mrdarkblue for this useful post:

Calculus
04-26-2018, 08:59 PM #3
illestHI
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mrdarkblue View Post
Payed or free? Payed - sprx: evasion by matrix or gsc/rtm phantom by enstone. Free - non-host black genisys by kiwi or for all clients menace by kurt. All these menu's have there benefits, depends what your looking for.

1) don 't wanna use a pc to bootup menu don 't buy phantom, on the other hand it"s the only menu with give killstreaks. Rate :8

2) want the best menu for host and non host. Use evasion. Rate: 9

3) wanna own every modder get black genisys, best non host aimbot ever. And of you know the trick you can steal host and take over the hosts menu. Pretty awesome if i may say so. Rate: 9

4) don't want to spend money and like the elite mossy style layout you can download menace. Non host is ok. Prelobby is less then basic. All client mods are pretty awesome. Rate: 7

Anti Freese eboot is something you can make your self. Will work with all the menus. By the way minor detail but all the menu's have all client stats.

I would buy evasion and download genisys. Evasion because matrix keeps updating and it's not subscription based price model.
And blackgenisys because it's just the best non host menu ever released.

Have fun. Cheers

Thanks bro Smile . Appreciate it
04-26-2018, 09:02 PM #4
illestHI
Bounty hunter
I’ll try out blackgenisys..
Last edited by illestHI ; 04-26-2018 at 09:08 PM.

The following user thanked illestHI for this useful post:

mrdarkblue
08-19-2019, 01:39 AM #5
Originally posted by mrdarkblue View Post

what is the trick with black genesys to steal host? i'm searching this for so long but i cant find it anywhere. i find on a tool but it doesnt work :((

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo