Post: I am having error 30000005 when i click start menu on Phantom by enstone
09-21-2018, 12:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do I overcome this problem. Whenever I click start menu on Phantom it says to put eboot.bin in the game folder which I have already done it.Please someone help me on this.I saved my money to buy this mod menu and I've bought after planning to get it after so long just to not be able to use it.
09-21-2018, 01:55 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by knowellnoel View Post
How do I overcome this problem. Whenever I click start menu on Phantom it says to put eboot.bin in the game folder which I have already done it.Please someone help me on this.I saved my money to buy this mod menu and I've bought after planning to get it after so long just to not be able to use it.

Do you have teamviewer? I can help you out if so.
09-23-2018, 09:23 AM #3
i solved the problem.I used FileZilla to transfer the eboot.bin file which worked out.
09-23-2018, 10:21 AM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by knowellnoel View Post
i solved the problem.I used FileZilla to transfer the eboot.bin file which worked out.

Ah okay thanks for updating.

Whenever you make a question thread and your questions gets answered/you figure it out, just report your thread and say something like "I figured my question out, please close my thread" and a moderator will close your thread and move it to the Answered Questions section.
If you're lost, the report option is You must login or register to view this content..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo