05-05-2013, 03:27 PM #1
Mary J Wannnnna
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This may be a very noobish question but I wanted to know how you make the XP Stick for the host. Is it possible...?
05-05-2013, 03:41 PM #2
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
I've been in a few lobbies where it would stick to the host for several more games but after he leaves its gone. It might be a glitch but I guess you'll have to be lucky, I'm not 100% sure though.
05-05-2013, 04:30 PM #3
Originally posted by Schtiikay View Post
This may be a very noobish question but I wanted to know how you make the XP Stick for the host. Is it possible...?

leave during the game and while it says "Host migration" Sign out and sign in very quickly Smile
05-05-2013, 04:54 PM #4
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by Moon
leave during the game and while it says "Host migration" Sign out and sign in very quickly Smile

Didnt work :(
05-05-2013, 06:54 PM #5
Originally posted by Schtiikay View Post
Didnt work :(

Try using imcsx eboot builder and make sure to enable force host and it should work Smile
05-05-2013, 07:11 PM #6
Mary J Wannnnna
Thats what I use. I made an eboot to my liking suicided to level 80 backed out signed out signed in then it still said i was level 37
05-06-2013, 06:02 PM #7
DuhvouR's Bish
Bounty hunter
i would like to know this as well...i was curious...because all the lobby's i seen said host had to back out first...so i was like..hmm does host keep exp
05-06-2013, 07:32 PM #8
maybe if you lag your internet it will get a host migration, i dont know, try using Net Tools 5 to lag your internet with UDP flooder.
05-06-2013, 07:41 PM #9
DuhvouR's Bish
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ahreloco View Post
maybe if you lag your internet it will get a host migration, i dont know, try using Net Tools 5 to lag your internet with UDP flooder.

it lags your connection...and getting host with it is almost impossible because host goes by best connection so if you lag your connection you will have a lower chance of getting host
05-06-2013, 07:48 PM #10
Originally posted by TheDemonicSpawn View Post
it lags your connection...and getting host with it is almost impossible because host goes by best connection so if you lag your connection you will have a lower chance of getting host

AFTER getting host and suicided few times to get level 80, u lag your connection and then you get a host migration. You must stop lagging when the host migration starts so it doesnt kick you and then i think it should stick.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo