06-24-2013, 08:45 PM #1
ivank1
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, i know that i am in the wrong section, but can any one help me how to get ps3tmapi.dll ??? I got my PS3 on DEX and i want to use all ours fantastic RTMs, but i need the ps3tmapi.dll, please help me Smile

Edit: dont tell me, "Use the search bar" Because i used it an found nothing :(
Last edited by ivank1 ; 06-24-2013 at 08:57 PM.
06-24-2013, 11:11 PM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Misterpaxxo. View Post
Have fun ^^

Sorry, I had to remove your download because it's considered warez.

Originally posted by ivank1 View Post
Well, i know that i am in the wrong section, but can any one help me how to get ps3tmapi.dll ??? I got my PS3 on DEX and i want to use all ours fantastic RTMs, but i need the ps3tmapi.dll, please help me Smile

Edit: dont tell me, "Use the search bar" Because i used it an found nothing :(

If you didn't manage to get his download, you can find it on your PC. If you have ProDG downloaded, go to Program Files (x86 if you have x64 OS) and find the folder called SN Systems. Open that and go into the PS3 folder, then the bin folder and you can find it there :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

ivank1, xGsc-_-Funzo
06-25-2013, 03:42 AM #3
ivank1
Keeper
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Sorry, I had to remove your download because it's considered warez.

If you didn't manage to get his download, you can find it on your PC. If you have ProDG downloaded, go to Program Files (x86 if you have x64 OS) and find the folder called SN Systems. Open that and go into the PS3 folder, then the bin folder and you can find it there :y:

Really thank you man! But now my problem it's that the RTE's/RTM's canĀ“t attach to my PS3 :(
01-11-2015, 07:13 AM #4
it sayes i need to get my jit debug enabled but i dont know were to find it "windows 8.1 can someone please help me???? please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo