Post: Has any one found a fix for mw3 black screen yet ???
07-09-2015, 04:35 PM #1
LifeHappens
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi every one i know this has been posted several time but i none have a real fix... so heres my problem i can not load mw3 back up after using psnpatch i can play story and i can even play online from disc but the back up on my hdd gives me black screen every time after psnpatch use. i have deleted and reinstalled game and update i have used all fixes i cann find i enabled bd emu and internal on mm options i have tried with external i have tried loading game and then using psnpatch plugin and still black screen every ti,e ... if some body could help please do because im just so fstrated with it already its crazy !11
07-09-2015, 04:39 PM #2
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Your game might be corrupted. Try deleting it and recopying it over
07-09-2015, 04:40 PM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by LifeHappens View Post
hi every one i know this has been posted several time but i none have a real fix... so heres my problem i can not load mw3 back up after using psnpatch i can play story and i can even play online from disc but the back up on my hdd gives me black screen every time after psnpatch use. i have deleted and reinstalled game and update i have used all fixes i cann find i enabled bd emu and internal on mm options i have tried with external i have tried loading game and then using psnpatch plugin and still black screen every ti,e ... if some body could help please do because im just so fstrated with it already its crazy !11

hello, did you actually try copying the game straight from the disk to your HDD, the game sounds corrupted on your HDD.
07-09-2015, 05:03 PM #4
LifeHappens
Little One
yes i did boss
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
hello, did you actually try copying the game straight from the disk to your HDD, the game sounds corrupted on your HDD.
07-09-2015, 05:11 PM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by LifeHappens View Post
yes i did boss

The game is for sure corrupted.. have you tried to rebuild your database?
07-09-2015, 09:10 PM #6
LifeHappens
Little One
please explain what you mean ??? (game corrupted) ... by the way i had it on disc and could never make a back up and got it yesterday from gamestop again brand new just in case that matters at all. also many people have had the same problem with no fix ... its something to do with psnpatch after using it the back up will not load up . but you can use psnpatch then load disc and play normal online
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
The game is for sure corrupted.. have you tried to rebuild your database?
07-14-2015, 07:44 AM #7
Chris
Former Staff
Definitely a game problem. try using a different torrent.
01-25-2017, 03:33 PM #8
DwarsJ
Gobble
If someone still has this problem: You must login or register to view this content.
I made a tut to fix it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo