07-30-2015, 04:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The day before yesterday I was playing mw3 and everything was ok. Then I tried playing mw3 today and yesterday and constantly get an error saying "The call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time...." and when I try other account it works perfectly fine. plz help!
07-30-2015, 11:04 PM #2
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by antonio512000 View Post
The day before yesterday I was playing mw3 and everything was ok. Then I tried playing mw3 today and yesterday and constantly get an error saying "The call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time...." and when I try other account it works perfectly fine. plz help!

Happen to me also , i try a new account and its works fine but now that new account is banned also
07-31-2015, 01:18 AM #3
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by antonio512000 View Post
The day before yesterday I was playing mw3 and everything was ok. Then I tried playing mw3 today and yesterday and constantly get an error saying "The call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time...." and when I try other account it works perfectly fine. plz help!

That's the problem your account was banned
07-31-2015, 02:04 AM #4
ok thx. -Thread Closed
Originally posted by DirtySuN
That's the problem your account was banned
07-31-2015, 02:20 AM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Question answered
- Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.