08-05-2015, 10:11 PM #1
xxazn_starxx
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing today joined a lobby the host was a dick and deranged everyone for fun I thought it was a fake but it turns out to be a real one I don't have a problem recovering everything but just wondering if there really is something like that out right now?
08-05-2015, 10:12 PM #2
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by starxx View Post
I was playing today joined a lobby the host was a dick and deranged everyone for fun I thought it was a fake but it turns out to be a real one I don't have a problem recovering everything but just wondering if there really is something like that out right now?

On mw3? I dont think so
08-05-2015, 10:52 PM #3
xxazn_starxx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cien View Post
On mw3? I dont think so

Interesting caz yeah today I came a cross a real derank
08-05-2015, 11:05 PM #4
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth

The only thing i know that can derank you is vault things then if you go to private match you got deranked.
08-05-2015, 11:16 PM #5
MathRock_
Do a barrel roll!
Yes, you can with Phantom Mod Menu

The following user thanked MathRock_ for this useful post:

Cien
08-05-2015, 11:17 PM #6

FMT enstone; Phantom modmenu has rank and derank.....
08-12-2015, 10:11 AM #7
Yes ever since the Phantom Menu from Enstone has came out you are able to derank people on mw3. Maybe they shouldn't of released it but for the people that have the God Mode classes and making the game just screwed up with them... That could be a reason they released a derank Smile
08-18-2015, 04:26 PM #8
ThePeacefulOne-
Do a barrel roll!
I am a modder myself, and I have a friend who is also a modder and he has Phantom by Enstone and he showed me live deranking everyone in his lobby, and he said if you want to get to prestige 20 level 80, join my lobby. Honestly, I can't afford Phantom, but I do have Project Memories, and I'm going to stick with it. I don't want to be a dick to anyone and derank them Smile
08-23-2015, 01:11 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
I was playing today joined a lobby the host was a dick and deranged everyone for fun I thought it was a fake but it turns out to be a real one I don't have a problem recovering everything but just wondering if there really is something like that out right now?

Originally posted by Cien View Post
On mw3? I dont think so

Yep with project phantom. I do it sometimes just for the reaction. Or to godmode users. But I usually give them their rank back. With out the godmode lol
09-11-2015, 12:05 AM #10

Phantom v1 by enstone can but I don't think it's permanent. If you just quit the game and reload it I think you get a message or something saying your rank has been reset to what it was before.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo