08-31-2015, 08:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Problem: EVERY account, network, time--i go on mw3 the first thing it says when i click on multiplayer is "The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit You must login or register to view this content. for updates."

-Ways iv'e tried to fix it-

-Reinstalled updates-didnt help at all
-Changed eboot-didnt help at all
-Changed cid-didnt help at all
-I checked the link and always say servers are up and running.
Help?

The following user thanked xTxrgetz-_lobyz for this useful post:

sleekshow
08-31-2015, 08:18 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by lobyz View Post
Problem: EVERY account, network, time--i go on mw3 the first thing it says when i click on multiplayer is "The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit You must login or register to view this content. for updates."

Help?

Reset router?
08-31-2015, 08:24 PM #3
Originally posted by iDMiS View Post
Reset router?

didnt work but thanks
08-31-2015, 10:01 PM #4
sleekshow
I defeated!
I think its account ban which has happend to me. But when i changed profile on another account. Mw3 was working for me
08-31-2015, 10:56 PM #5
Problem: EVERY account, network, time--i go on mw3 the first thing it says when i click on multiplayer is "The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit You must login or register to view this content. for updates."

Help?

Your account got banned. Just make a new account. I did some research and some said it could be because of the debug eboot that is if you were using one.
08-31-2015, 11:25 PM #6
Originally posted by shubshiepvang View Post
Your account got banned. Just make a new account. I did some research and some said it could be because of the debug eboot that is if you were using one.

Some times works on my OFW ps3 though--not banned-ive shanged eboot multiple times but thanks m8
09-01-2015, 03:09 AM #7
Falcon
Climbing up the ladder
Some times works on my OFW ps3 though--not banned-ive shanged eboot multiple times but thanks m8

its happening to me 2. same here
09-01-2015, 04:39 PM #8
Default Avatar
Kas

Help?

Thread moved to Modern Warfare 3 Questions and Inquiries as this is a question thread.
09-14-2015, 05:17 PM #9

Help?

Maybe Mac or IP banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo