10-04-2015, 03:15 AM #1
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I purchased Enstone's Phantom RTM Menu awhile ago, but I didn't think about making this thread sooner.

The reason I'm making this thread as you can see from the title is that his "host menu" sometimes ends the game when the game is practically halfway done. Another problem is that It randomly kicks me out the game while I'm host with force host on. After this happens I can no longer find a game with force host and it says "0 games found. The final bug is that the menu stops working between matches on S&Awesome face."

The Gamemodes that this has happend to me to on is: S&Awesome face, FFA, and TDM

Any fixes for this??Do you have the same problem?? Please Quote this or PM me please. This is very frustrating and is really pissing me off!
Thank You!
Last edited by Juan ; 10-04-2015 at 03:19 AM.
10-04-2015, 09:22 AM #2
sleekshow
I defeated!
When it randomly kicks you out of the game. U have also been kicked out of mw3 servers so u need to restart the game. Any of the other issues u better off speaking to fmt direct on their website

The following user thanked sleekshow for this useful post:

Juan
10-04-2015, 09:30 AM #3
Originally posted by Juan View Post
I purchased Enstone's Phantom RTM Menu awhile ago, but I didn't think about making this thread sooner.

The reason I'm making this thread as you can see from the title is that his "host menu" sometimes ends the game when the game is practically halfway done. Another problem is that It randomly kicks me out the game while I'm host with force host on. After this happens I can no longer find a game with force host and it says "0 games found. The final bug is that the menu stops working between matches on S&Awesome face."

The Gamemodes that this has happend to me to on is: S&Awesome face, FFA, and TDM

Any fixes for this??Do you have the same problem?? Please Quote this or PM me please. This is very frustrating and is really pissing me off!
Thank You!

It kicks you because you don't have a strong enough connection to be host anymore. Try running a wired connection to your PS3 and see if that helps. And as for the game ending, I have no idea.

EDIT: Be careful with Phantom. Apparently it has a high ban rate.

The following user thanked Voltron181 for this useful post:

Juan
10-04-2015, 11:57 AM #4
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight

Thank You!

It kicks you out of the game while host because ur connection is not good enough..

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

Juan
10-04-2015, 03:54 PM #5
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Sandman7 View Post
It kicks you because you don't have a strong enough connection to be host anymore. Try running a wired connection to your PS3 and see if that helps. And as for the game ending, I have no idea.

EDIT: Be careful with Phantom. Apparently it has a high ban rate.

System ban or Account ban?
10-04-2015, 03:59 PM #6

Game ban. Ever since Phantom came out MW3 have been severing the servers to people's accounts for whatever reason.
Last edited by Voltron181 ; 10-04-2015 at 08:36 PM.
10-04-2015, 04:49 PM #7
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight

Only account ban. i got a account ban but thats all. just create a new account and use it againSmile
03-28-2016, 11:18 PM #8
baluba777
NGU Premium Member
i have this tool
is not a good tool is full wth bugs the menu freeze a lot my ps3 freeze i can use the navigation menu 1 time working and the rest not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo