05-27-2016, 08:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hallo, i have download mw3 and install it on my ps3 it's a iso datain and i would play online and now it freez every time at the end of the game and i play/ mod only a few minutes and i don't know how to fix it. i need pls Help thanks ^^'
05-28-2016, 05:41 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by TheOpKekZzZ View Post
hallo, i have download mw3 and install it on my ps3 it's a iso datain and i would play online and now it freez every time at the end of the game and i play/ mod only a few minutes and i don't know how to fix it. i need pls Help thanks ^^'

1. Try no modding
2. No modded files
3. See if that stops, also does it happen on every map?
05-29-2016, 11:53 AM #3
yeah, i have try it with no modding and so on... i have reinstall it and now when i start it my system is very slowly and the game load very very slowly, i have install a new fw was of 4.70 d-rex now i am on 4.66.2 d-rex and it wont load the system were so slowly when i start mw3 but when i play other games on disc or so it work i have not test the other games on multiman there i have ehm yeah... other fixes? i would be try mw3

EDIT: now i have try to reinstall it again now it will be load normaly but it will freez at the end of the game ehm yeah i would be like when some can help me ^^' this to fix
Last edited by TheOpKekZzZ ; 05-29-2016 at 01:50 PM.
05-30-2016, 05:00 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
yeah, i have try it with no modding and so on... i have reinstall it and now when i start it my system is very slowly and the game load very very slowly, i have install a new fw was of 4.70 d-rex now i am on 4.66.2 d-rex and it wont load the system were so slowly when i start mw3 but when i play other games on disc or so it work i have not test the other games on multiman there i have ehm yeah... other fixes? i would be try mw3

EDIT: now i have try to reinstall it again now it will be load normaly but it will freez at the end of the game ehm yeah i would be like when some can help me ^^' this to fix

The lag of the system could be your CFW, that's an outdated CFW with no much support. I'd recommend 4.70+.

You own this on disc, torrent, or psn?

Make sure you quote me back.
06-02-2016, 12:28 PM #5
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
The lag of the system could be your CFW, that's an outdated CFW with no much support. I'd recommend 4.70+.

You own this on disc, torrent, or psn?

Make sure you quote me back.

i have download this form a website and have it via filezilla in the GAMES folder uploaded

the lag of the system have i fixed now it don't lagg any more
06-02-2016, 04:14 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
i have download this form a website and have it via filezilla in the GAMES folder uploaded

the lag of the system have i fixed now it don't lagg any more

If it's still freezing with no modded files or mods then it could be a bad copy of the game. How did you transfer it to PS3?
06-05-2016, 09:43 AM #7
If it's still freezing with no modded files or mods then it could be a bad copy of the game. How did you transfer it to PS3?

yes it sstill freezing with no modded files or something else. I have transfer with filezilla in the folder /hhd0/GAMES
06-05-2016, 09:47 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
yes it sstill freezing with no modded files or something else. I have transfer with filezilla in the folder /hhd0/GAMES

Could be because you transferred with FileZilla. Transferring files over a GB, especially games can cause the transfer to corrupt or not fully transfer the game.

I would first suggest you re-transfer it via a USB or external HDD. If issue persists let me know, I'll get you a good copy of the game.
06-05-2016, 11:34 AM #9
Could be because you transferred with FileZilla. Transferring files over a GB, especially games can cause the transfer to corrupt or not fully transfer the game.

I would first suggest you re-transfer it via a USB or external HDD. If issue persists let me know, I'll get you a good copy of the game.

oke i have try it with a usb to re-transfer to my intern hdd, but it is the same problem it freez at the end of the game
06-05-2016, 06:40 PM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
oke i have try it with a usb to re-transfer to my intern hdd, but it is the same problem it freez at the end of the game

You probably got a bad copy. Do you have Skype so I can assist you further?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo