11-15-2016, 09:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

So I was playing some mw3 when I saw a person who's username was a picture. He changed it to various pictures like:
- mute button picture
- loading screen picture of the map fallen and lockdown
- smaw (rocket launcher)

What mod is he using?
Last edited by Childhood ; 11-15-2016 at 10:15 PM.
11-15-2016, 11:41 PM #11
Originally posted by Childhood View Post
Download link is removed

Source is still up, download that and build it
11-15-2016, 11:44 PM #12
Originally posted by John View Post
Source is still up, download that and build it

If only I knew how to do that...
I found this one You must login or register to view this content.
Though idk if its legit or has a ID stealer. Never really used any free tools. Always used paid ones
11-15-2016, 11:49 PM #13
If only I knew how to do that...
I found this one You must login or register to view this content.
Though idk if its legit or has a ID stealer. Never really used any free tools. Always used paid ones

Decompile it and check, though I doubt it has anything. The way of getting cid was patched with one of the 4.xx fws and I doubt the guy knew how to read lv2 memory, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about
11-15-2016, 11:53 PM #14
Decompile it and check, though I doubt it has anything. The way of getting cid was patched with one of the 4.xx fws and I doubt the guy knew how to read lv2 memory, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about

Lol, idk how to do all of this. Only language I know is HTML. Idk how do decompile programs and all that.
If its a program though, that you run, I'm sure you can get the CID. It's not like you are trying to obtain the CID without the person having installed anything on their computer.
11-15-2016, 11:55 PM #15
Lol, idk how to do all of this. Only language I know is HTML. Idk how do decompile programs and all that.
If its a program though, that you run, I'm sure you can get the CID. It's not like you are trying to obtain the CID without the person having installed anything on their computer.

Your cid is in your ps3, not on your computer. If you have an issue with a program reading files on your computer then deny it access from doing so.
Not many people were/are smart enough to know how to steal a cid
11-15-2016, 11:59 PM #16
Your cid is in your ps3, not on your computer. If you have an issue with a program reading files on your computer then deny it access from doing so.
Not many people were/are smart enough to know how to steal a cid

But isn't it connected to your PS3, meaning it can read your CID. It can set a CID, I'm sure it can read it. Take a look at this picture. It even has LV2. I'm assuming it means lvl 2 memory, like u were talking about

You must login or register to view this content.
11-16-2016, 12:02 AM #17
But isn't it connected to your PS3, meaning it can read your CID. It can set a CID, I'm sure it can read it. Take a look at this picture. It even has LV2. I'm assuming it means lvl 2 memory, like u were talking about

You must login or register to view this content.

You can set it, yes, using the CCAPI API, but it doesn't contain a method to read one's console id.
And that tells you the type of console that's connected, whether it's dex or the like.
I can assure you, you're fine. And even if not, seems like Sony isn't testing CIDs anyhow, so it's irrelevant

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

Childhood
11-16-2016, 12:10 AM #18
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
You must login or register to view this content. google ftw

Tool looks pretty cool thanks for showing me this John
11-16-2016, 01:17 AM #19
lucasaf01
Gym leader
I have a tool, I'm uploading to mediafire...

Link: removed, no virus scan
Last edited by Kronos ; 11-18-2016 at 01:43 AM. Reason: no virus scan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo