12-29-2016, 04:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I just got a jailbroken PS3 the guy I got it off said it comes with a mw3 menu but when i start it there is only a force host and nothing else.
A obvious answer is there is no menu but hey you never know it could be a problem and it's on rebug Dex if that's any help.
12-29-2016, 05:36 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by YoungBlaze420 View Post
So I just got a jailbroken PS3 the guy I got it off said it comes with a mw3 menu but when i start it there is only a force host and nothing else.
A obvious answer is there is no menu but hey you never know it could be a problem and it's on rebug Dex if that's any help.

Did he tell you the name of the menu or what kind of menu?

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

YoungBlaze420
12-29-2016, 05:52 PM #3
Originally posted by Dr.
Did he tell you the name of the menu or what kind of menu?

phantom
12-29-2016, 05:55 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
phantom

Phantom menu is a paid menu to the user whoever paid for it. So there for he scammed you. Phantom menu only works for that user and ip address its registered too, Also Phantom menu is an application that injects the menu from a PC.
12-29-2016, 06:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Dr.
Phantom menu is a paid menu to the user whoever paid for it. So there for he scammed you. Phantom menu only works for that user and ip address its registered too, Also Phantom menu is an application that injects the menu from a PC.

Yh I see thanks.
This can be closed
12-29-2016, 06:13 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Yh I see thanks.
This can be closed

Sorry you got scammed man.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.