02-08-2017, 03:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game is making my head explode. It is the only game that this cfw system will not play. It will shut the console down. I think it is due to data being corrupted or due to the updates. Instead of updating to 1.24 from the game screen I downloaded the packages via MM and installed them that way, after deleting the game saves from the console. It worked briefly, maybe for an hour of game play, then, the console shut down again. It's not a heat issue, I have already replaced the HDD, I just need to know if I am updating the game incorrectly, or if there is a setting somewhere that is corrupting the game data or what it could be. *Please help, there are hundreds of you that play this every day with no issues, I just want to be as cool as you!
02-08-2017, 04:07 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Conspiritus View Post
This game is making my head explode. It is the only game that this cfw system will not play. It will shut the console down. I think it is due to data being corrupted or due to the updates. Instead of updating to 1.24 from the game screen I downloaded the packages via MM and installed them that way, after deleting the game saves from the console. It worked briefly, maybe for an hour of game play, then, the console shut down again. It's not a heat issue, I have already replaced the HDD, I just need to know if I am updating the game incorrectly, or if there is a setting somewhere that is corrupting the game data or what it could be. *Please help, there are hundreds of you that play this every day with no issues, I just want to be as cool as you!

Ok let me see if i could help. Did you copy the game from your disc or your using the torrent version?
02-08-2017, 04:14 AM #3
I have the torrent version on the HDD. I have also tried from the disc, and from a copy of that disc to the HDD. I also have an ISO since I'm running Cobra on 4.75 D-Rex. I have literally tried everything I can think of.
02-08-2017, 04:17 AM #4
Originally posted by Dr.
Ok let me see if i could help. Did you copy the game from your disc or your using the torrent version?

I have the torrent version on the HDD. I have also tried from the disc, and from a copy of that disc to the HDD. I also have an ISO since I'm running Cobra on 4.75 D-Rex. I have literally tried everything I can think of.
02-08-2017, 04:20 AM #5
Father Luckeyy

What is your game settings on in multiman for MW3?
02-08-2017, 04:25 AM #6
Originally posted by Dr.

BD MIRROR Internal
02-08-2017, 04:31 AM #7
Originally posted by Dr.

also, it doesn't give me any options on how to run the ISO
02-08-2017, 04:36 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
also, it doesn't give me any options on how to run the ISO

Um take of BD mirror and keep only Internal and try running the game cause I'm on the same CFW as you are and mine is only on Internal.
02-08-2017, 04:41 AM #9
Originally posted by Dr.
Um take of BD mirror and keep only Internal and try running the game cause I'm on the same CFW as you are and mine is only on Internal.

do you run PSN patch or do you just use webman R2 triangle.... it turns mine to Cex/Dex
02-08-2017, 04:42 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
do you run PSN patch or do you just use webman R2 triangle.... it turns mine to Cex/Dex

Neither I just use PSNINJA after I'm done using whatever homebrew apps then launch the game. I load my game offline then sign in after in case your wondering that as well

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo