02-23-2017, 12:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know of a good free mod menu for mw3, black ops 2 and later I will deal with GTA 5 and ghosts. I want to make colored classes, god mode (invisibility) class(s) I want to give people them and be able to give people all unlock and max prestige/level. On those 2 games. I have a ps3 online ready and just need the mod menus. Its 4.80 DEX. The Phantom by French Modding Team is basically what I want but its way to much money and have read to many complaints.
02-23-2017, 01:30 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by sinz View Post
Does anyone know of a good free mod menu for mw3, black ops 2 and later I will deal with GTA 5 and ghosts. I want to make colored classes, god mode (invisibility) class(s) I want to give people them and be able to give people all unlock and max prestige/level. On those 2 games. I have a ps3 online ready and just need the mod menus. Its 4.80 DEX. The Phantom by French Modding Team is basically what I want but its way to much money and have read to many complaints.

Thread Moved - Modern Warfare 3 Questions and Inquiries
02-24-2017, 02:22 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Does anyone know of a good free mod menu for mw3, black ops 2 and later I will deal with GTA 5 and ghosts. I want to make colored classes, god mode (invisibility) class(s) I want to give people them and be able to give people all unlock and max prestige/level. On those 2 games. I have a ps3 online ready and just need the mod menus. Its 4.80 DEX. The Phantom by French Modding Team is basically what I want but its way to much money and have read to many complaints.

Black Ops 2 I used Elegance, never freezed on me. For MW3, all you really need is a RTM Tool such as 444xMoDz or Kiwi's Tool.
02-26-2017, 01:14 AM #4
are they free? and a link please, thanks.
02-26-2017, 02:34 AM #5
xTrevdizzle
Save Point
are they free? and a link please, thanks.

The menace menu is. I added a download link
02-26-2017, 03:51 AM #6
I tried getting the kiwi menu but I keep downloading things and going in circles and I cant open any files I need some help.
02-26-2017, 06:32 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I tried getting the kiwi menu but I keep downloading things and going in circles and I cant open any files I need some help.

What do you mean by circles?
02-26-2017, 10:56 AM #8
I just typed in kiwi mods takes me to ngu I login download then click on file then have to download another file and then another one but I cant open any of them it says its to big of file.
02-26-2017, 08:42 PM #9
I got the tool now I just have to find a way to open it because nothing supports it, idk why.
03-02-2017, 04:05 PM #10
Could u please put a link to the kiwi mod menu? Plus a way to open it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo